all posts post new thread

Old Forum Kettlebell Strong and More Kettlebell Muscle

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@Pat - Form check:

First things first - you're still looking down on the first two sets of cleans. This is causing your upper back to round and the bells to get away from you a little bit on the clean. (The third set without the hat was better.) Essentially, they should literally drag up the front of the body.

Second, presses looked strong. Remember to keep the shoulders down on the press - at the top they're elevating/shrugging up a bit. Crush the handles and your glutes and that should help.

Looking strong!

Just to be safe Geoff, if you're doing the ONE program, would it be alright to do becoming bulletproof and some getups as warmup and then just practice or GTG with other movements? TIA

Geoff do you plan releasing Kettlebell strong again anytime soon and if so how can I go about purchasing it ?

thank u

I also would like to know when Kettlebell Strong will be available again. Really wish I got my hands on it before the SFG earlier this month!

Hey guys

Just wanted to let everyone know in case you weren't signed up to Geoff's email list. Kettlebell Strong is available again and can be purchased from the following link:

<a title="Kettlebell Strong" href="http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EfeTF&m=3eeXeAmJW_qcbma&b=WoIIa8SKX1wVG6LySHU5_w">http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EfeTF&m=3eeXeAmJW_qcbma&b=WoIIa8SKX1wVG6LySHU5_w</a>

Opened the email, and immediately ordered.  Can't wait to get it and start! For the level of expertise thought price was very reasonable!

Ok I got another email from Geoff. After reading all of the material included I rescind my comment about it being Expensive.  It is the same price as RTK was on DD a few years ago if you bought the book and DVD.

I want this program but I am still probably 6 months to a year from being able to actually utilize it so I am going to have to pass but it looks fantastic!

If Geoff does another run of it in the next year I will probably nab it for sure.

MilkManX

Saw that email this morning too. I didn't know he allowed payment plans so that is a nice option to split up the cost.

I don't plan to do this program for a while myself (doing the ROP currently, then probably ROTK) but I went ahead and snagged this one up. I know a lot of it is sales talk, but I believe Geoff when he says it's hard to produce the material as a hard copy, and that he may not do it again. This is why I recommend going for it if you have the funds available, so that at least you have the material on hand (despite his funny comment in the email about being a "collector" haha)

Best of luck to you either way

Dang it Daniel! I had already talked myself out of it and now I am back thinking about it! ;)

I have his first book Kettlebell Muscle and I really like his teaching/plans.

I promise I'm not working for Geoff either! :)

Just want everyone as excited as me to take advantage while you can, as I think if it's available later, it will only be digital or more expensive. I have Kettlebell Muscle as well and that alone sold me to buy Kettlebell Strong. Geoff has a way of explaining the techniques that just make a lot of sense. (Of course, KM is another I have yet to do, which I will prob wait till after ROTK....I've got about 2-3 years of material to get through....sounds like me and you are about in the same place program-wise! :D)

Yeah haha. Working on ETK(24-32kg) and already read through RTK and Kettlebell Muscle. I too have lots of programming to get to but not until I have hit my 1/2 Bw Single arm press(right now that would be the beast since I am at 215#'s) and 200 Snatches with the 24kg under 10 minutes...

I will be finishing up week two of  the hypertrophy phase (short course), this week of Kettlebell Strong.  Things are going well.  I would interested to hear what Geoff or Pavel would suggest about the order of  some of the programs discussed on this thread. After one has completed ETK and wanted to begin doubles, between RTK & KB STRONG would one be more appropriate to do before the other. My initial thought would be spend time with KB STRONG first. Be sure to actually practice the lifts as suggested before starting the programs. After KB STRONG is complete, then hit RTK. After RTK has been completed  do something easier , such as easy strength or program minimum for a bit then Start Kettlebell Muscle.  If I could go back this is how I think I would put things in order.

Very good insights Dan. After the hypertrophy phase of KB Strong, I would also say you can ease up first and do easy strength to rev up for ROTK

Sorry it is on this board but not this thread. That is one of the reasons I went out and got RTK already also.

Got it today, I have to say the DVD is the best  instruction on double kettlebells I have found. Well worth the $!  Cannot recommend enough!

More often than not, I would focus on 1-2 cues for certain movements til they become clockwork then work on the others :)

Would it be correct to assume that Kb Strong is only applicable to those who have completed ETK?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom