all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed My new books

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Which newsletter was that? I haven't gotten one since the Stone Lifting article last week.
Not going to lie, that article along with @Pavel Macek ’s IG post about stones has me excited for a SF stone/strongman focused product!
I think it is the major strength sport that has been left out! Lots of Olympic and powerlifting and even some CrossFit focused stuff over the years, but not much for strongman.

getting excited for this one. wondering what the major differences from the kettlebells strongfirst program will be.

End of August ....

Pavel we are waiting a Long Time since your announcement.... Time for Action

Along with everyone else I'm pumped for the A+A book.

The last updated we got is that the book is with the designer. Being a graphic designer/art director by profession, these things take time with creative/information layout/revisions etc... Especially with a training protocol like A+A, I'd imagine there's a lot going into this to be as thorough as possible. Along with everyone's work load...

Does anyone from the strongfirst leadership have any updates on the new book? This thread was started back in March. Just wondering if there was an estimated release date or not?

Does anyone from the strongfirst leadership have any updates on the new book? This thread was started back in March. Just wondering if there was an estimated release date or not?
It is estimated next month ish.
Going by the info in this thread.

I'm looking forward to both, but especially the Easy Strength sequel. I'd be very interested in comparing it to the Omnibook.

I'm looking forward to both, but especially the Easy Strength sequel. I'd be very interested in comparing it to the Omnibook.
For someone with both Easy Strength and a few of Dan John's books, is it worth getting the Omnibook in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom