all posts post new thread

Programming Improv Need some advice on fitting Kettlebell training into my current routine

This has been an amazing rabbit hole for me so far. As far as food consumption, I'm not really tracking anything but so far just going with the flow I've gained some weight and muscle mass according to others. I used a fancy body comp scale and it said I was 117lbs. But the scale at the hospital said 134 a couple of weeks ago. So I'm pretty confused about weight and macros lately.

Don't know what to tell you. I do security and people in my city will either fight you or shoot you.
In other news, how on earth do people adapt to front squats? That s*** kills my wrists, and the cross neck method is really unstable.

… how on earth do people adapt to front squats? That s*** kills my wrists, and the cross neck method is really unstable.
Slowly, carefully.

Look up “Frankenstein squat” on YouTube and give that a try. If you can do that, the front squat can be yours as well.

-S-

Don't know what to tell you. I do security and people in my city will either fight you or shoot you.
In other news, how on earth do people adapt to front squats? That s*** kills my wrists, and the cross neck method is really unstable.
Front squat with straps, then progress to full hold

Wow, these are all interesting variations. The zombie squat was challenging, ended up reverting to the back squat. ROFL But I have been working more on bracing and added in some abdominal work from Pavel's old book.

The body building style front squat (with arms crossed over top of the bar - sort of the like the arms crossed in the Macarena dance of the 1990s) and the two finger front squat technique are other recommendations I've seen. I preferred the latter.

Back
Top Bottom