all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Recent Fitness-Related Purchases

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I wanted to try neutral grip pull-ups, went to Home Depot and purchased two $0.98 Husky towing straps. Best training return on investment o ever made.
Picture or link ?
Thank you.

NM, found them !

Have her watch this. Time stamped.

Ya those are wild. My dog is fairly small and quite nimble though and have seen her pull off some mountain goat esque moves on some canyon walls. Took her on a hike and decided to explore a canyon stream. Poor girl hates swimming and was running along the canyon walls to avoid it.

Funny enough she did legit just get out of a bulking/fight camp at my in laws. We were down south on vacation and left her there. They beefed her up (over feeding) and she gets to wrastle their boxer (and other dogs but her and the boxer are besties). She came out looking swole!

I’m working on my bunny next.

IMG_0618.jpeg

Last edited:
Let me start by saying I'm not buying this - I already have a 45 degree back extension bench and a Glute-ham bench (and I just bought a cheapo adjustable angle back extension bench) so I don't NEED it, but it looks great. For an early bird price of about $750, while not cheap at all, it's not ridiculous:

Let me start by saying I'm not buying this - I already have a 45 degree back extension bench and a Glute-ham bench (and I just bought a cheapo adjustable angle back extension bench) so I don't NEED it, but it looks great. For an early bird price of about $750, while not cheap at all, it's not ridiculous:
This new one from Baseblocks, also in pre-order, is similar other than the GHD part but is only $425. Not sure which one would be the better buy.

This new one from Baseblocks, also in pre-order, is similar other than the GHD part but is only $425. Not sure which one would be the better buy.

I had seen Coop review that one - it looks nice too, but I thought the freakathlete one looked a little more versatile. It'd be interesting to see a side by side comparison. Hopefully Coop will do one soon.

I was about to pull the trigger on a half rack, but now I’m leaning towards living with my squat stands and getting that freakathlete Nordic hyper extension.

Back
Top Bottom