all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Recent Fitness-Related Purchases

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
My son bought this recently. I'm a fan of deep tissue massage, but I've always been skeptical of massage guns for some reason. For $20 though, I couldn't say no to giving it a try, and IT'S AWESOME!
Amazon product ASIN B08XZ9LC65
OMG, is that real? Why did I pay so much for a Hypervolt?? <forehead slap>

Today was Fathers Day here in the US. My new toy is Dinnie Stone handles. I got to open the box last night and loaded 70 kg on each. No video. This afternoon I went up to 90 kg on each, video below. Total is 180 + about 6 for the handles, so above my DL 1RM by a little.

-S-

Today was Fathers Day here in the US. My new toy is Dinnie Stone handles. I got to open the box last night and loaded 70 kg on each. No video. This afternoon I went up to 90 kg on each, video below. Total is 180 + about 6 for the handles, so above my DL 1RM by a little.

-S-

Those are some nice looking handles!

Try hook gripping them, you’ve got an easy 75lbs added if you can get the hang of it.

I made a Landmine attachment yesterday and mounted it on my lifting platform. Haven't used mine yet, but my gym has them and I like for presses and rows.

Those are some nice looking handles!

Try hook gripping them, you’ve got an easy 75lbs added if you can get the hang of it.
Apparently there is a Dinnie-Stone-specific hook grip one uses due to the thin diameter of the rings, just watched a video about it. You hook your middle and ring fingers instead of your first two. I will be trying that out soon.

I have a PL competition in the Fall, so these will be assistance exercises for me and then maybe a bigger focus over the winter.

-S-

Go Ruck Plate Carrier plus 20 lbs plate. It'll be a good add on to my near daily walks with Canis Familiaris when I return home.

Back
Top Bottom