all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Your articles are great! As well as advice on the forum.
What are your plans for the next articles?

I added HSQ (3x5 bodyweight) after my S&S practise :)
As part of mobility.

@taro , @pet' thank you for your kind words, gentlemen.

I have actually 2 articles in works - but I would like to ask you (and all other friends & colleagues): any suggestions and wishes? Please let me know.

Hello,

but I would like to ask you (and all other friends & colleagues): any suggestions and wishes? Please let me know.
First, I want to thank you very much for your help regarding your answers on the forum and also for taking into account the others' concerns about what they would like you write. This is very kind of you :)

Then, here are some ideas:
> A kind of "Dinosaur Training" using bodyweight (with moves such as OAOL PU, bridges, etc...)
> An old time strongman training using either kettlebells or dumbbells

Once again, thank you,

Kind regards,

Pet'

@pet' Thank you, my friend. Actually, I am working on similar topics you just wrote about above - you are good, you know me too well haha. I am taking note, and I will prepare something that you and all other StrongFirst colleagues will hopefully enjoy and find useful.

Next articles?
1. Program to strengthen the TGU
2. TGU different variants.
3. Maybe bent press? Its old exercises :) Or other old school exercises (like Hack Squat)
4. Daily mobility program
5. ..

@taro Thank you for your suggestions - I will think about it and do my best.

I know!

5. Why not sell your 16? Daily mobility workout with light kettlebell.

Yoy wrote about this - armbar, bent press, goblet, etc..

Pavel, I had to pop in and thank you for the meticulous and wonderful log you have been keeping. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own progress(or lack of), it's inspiring to see someone make such gains by just sticking with the plan, diligently. You've definitely inspired me :)

@taedoju Flexibility article - maybe, but probably for Flexible Steel blog. Group classes programming, part 2 - in works.

Today's practice:

- 3x10 halos with 16, 3x5 SFG bridges, 3x5 goblet squats with 48
- 10x10 swings with 44, 48, 44, 44, 44
- 5x1 get-up 44

I am knocking on the door of the Beast again. Perceived rate of effort is much lower than before, and i can have 4-5 sessions a week and I am not sore and tired. Basically the only difficult part is roll to elbow on my right side. More practice needed, especially with lighter weight.

Today's practice:

- 3x10 halos with 16, 3x5 SFG bridges, 3x5 goblet squats with 48
- 10x10 swings with 44, 48, 44, 44, 44
- 5x1 get-up 44

Excellent session, all went pretty smooth!

Today's video: World's Greatest Stretch

My version with I do when I sit for too long. In Czech - but you will get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom