all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Searching for Geoff Neupert´s "Kettlebell Muscle"

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
My two cents... More Kettlebell Muscle, Strong, KB Burn Extreme, and KB RMF are the programs I’ve repeated multiple times and consider essential. I should mention they are all Double KB programs.

Beginner here, still working on Simple.... will may months before I can even think about tacking ROP. Two questions for you more experienced folks:

1. I don't want to feel like I am missing out, but more advanced stuff *might* just clutter my path with too much information before I need it. I am curious (from the more experienced folks) are there any "Must Have" Geoff videos, books, or products?

2. One concerning line from the announcement: "Therefore, I am officially, once and for all, closing down Kettlebell Secrets and pulling ALL my products off the market in just a few days. Forever. :-(" Does anyone know if this includes the programs for sale here on Strongfirst.com?

IMHO, If you were to be limited to selection here are my votes

STRONG
express reloaded
ultra reloaded
kettlebell burn extreme
MKM

To follow up on the second point of my post, I responded to Geoff's email for clarification. The response was: "That is correct - ALL programs will be removed. Even from StrongFirst."

Mark and BP3peat, thanks for the recommendations.

If you continue down the path then you will quickly be looking to step up your program game. Buy them while they’re available. My regret is not buying Kettlebell Muscle. I didn’t think I was ready. Now, years later I am ready and willing and it’s no longer available. The material and videos of strong are must have’s no matter your skill level or experience.

Yes, there are a confusing array of similar sounding programs- I've tried to divide them into 1 or 2 kettlebell programs and choose from there; I'm interested in 2 kb programs and 'how to' so "KB Strong" will be what I purchase and I get two KB programs free. Hmmm...which ones...probably KB Express Reloaded and KB Burn Reloaded so I've got a solid library of single KB programs. Geoff sets a high bar with his product descriptions- they run about 6 pages long!

IMHO, If you were to be limited to selection here are my votes

STRONG
express reloaded
ultra reloaded
kettlebell burn extreme
MKM

@Mark: thanks for this votes.

How about the Inner Circle Books and Kettlebell 365? Any experience with that?

I got myself a nearly complete collection of Geoffs work, but these two are the missing pieces.

@Mark: thanks for this votes.

How about the Inner Circle Books and Kettlebell 365? Any experience with that?

I got myself a nearly complete collection of Geoffs work, but these two are the missing pieces.

my wife and friend both did 365, KBIC is also solid, I just choose the said books I mentioned since they have more reviews from fellow kb practitioners

my wife and friend both did 365, KBIC is also solid

Thanks! I guess I will purchase KB365 right now. And will further hunt for KBICV. Since I already own the Strong Digital Edition it makes no sense for me to buy the deluxe edition to get access to KBICV, so if someone wants to share or want to sell me his copy, please PM.

It is mind boggling to me that in this day and age an e-book version cannot be released of a book for which such a clear demand exists.

It's marketing. He can leave it for sale and have a few sales trickle in, or he can warn us that it will be pulled from the virtual shelves forever, which would spur many of us on the fence to make the purchase.

(There's no other real reason. It must not cost much to leave the sale page up and sell digital copies. His marketing has always been over the top.)

Last edited:
Yeah, I wish he didn't use such gimmicky marketing, because in every way he's a very stand up guy with great integrity from what I've heard and seen. It kind of under-represents his quality of work because he really doesn't need gimmicks or ploys to sell it :/

OK, I'll get in on the bandwagon here (a month late). I picked up Big 6 & Strong with Geoff's sale, and I had a friend (Thanks Bob!!) gift me KBM, as I'm looking to put on some muscle this year. I'm starting my third week of KBM, and it's simply amazing. You are pushed hard thru the progression and compared to the other 12-week program of Geoff's that was posted, it's very similar. I think KBM has some nuances that really make it stand out though. I've been pushing thru S&S previously, as well as another 2-day leg program (Kiwi program in 4-hour body), and I thought that was brutal.

I. Was. Wrong.

I was doing complexes with front squat reps around 10 (weight was supposed to be 13 rep max), and went up from a pair or 16's to an unever 16 & 24. Here I figured I was pretty strong when it came to front squats, as I was doing 8-10 reps, and they felt good. Apparently, none of that pre-training prepared me for KBM though!! The 16's are kicking my butt with these complexes, and even the front squats with 8kg less, I feel like I haven't been squatting at all!! If anything, the Kiwi program's saving grace for me is I'm recovering easily enough to get to the next day.

I'm going in for my body composition(DEXA) next Friday (end of week 4), and I'm tempted to schedule another one at the end of the 12 weeks depending on where my muscle mass is from the initial I had from Sept 2017. It'll be curious to see what my changes are, especially being on a keto diet. I'm also planning on doing STRONG & ONE combined after the obligatory week off at the end of the 12 weeks (lots of walking planned). Its all planned in a pretty spreadsheet that's probably not infringing on any copyright...

@schurgerdc - great post. After acquiring kbm I also purchased kbs in the sale. My double 16's are arriving in two days. Sounds like I have some doms to look forward to!

Good luck with the rest of the program.

Andy

It's marketing. He can leave it for sale and have a few sales trickle in, or he can warn us that it will be pulled from the virtual shelves forever, which would spur many of us on the fence to make the purchase.

(There's no other real reason. It must not cost much to leave the sale page up and sell digital copies. His marketing has always been over the top.)

Worked for Disney

“Hurry before this animated classic goes back to the vaults forever”
Until next media format comes around ;)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom