For you StrongFirst offers many online and live education opportunities in strength, conditioning, and resilience.
Gold standard instructor certifications, physically and mentally demanding, taught on six continents, always in person:
- Kettlebell Instructor Certification
- Barbell Strength Instructor Certification
- Bodyweight Strength Instructor Certification
State-of-the-art online programming seminars:
- Plan Strong™—the undefeated Soviet Olympic weightlifting system applied to general strength training (the powerlifts, the barbell and kettlebell military presses, weighted calisthenics)
- Built Strong—the same system adapted for building muscle that is as strong as it looks
In person seminars with no pre-requisites or tests:
- Strong Endurance™—Russian “anti-HIIT” that trains you to produce less lactic acid instead of tolerating more of it. Used by Russian national teams in a variety of sports: judo, cross country skiing, rowing, full contact karate…
- All-Terrain Conditioning™—same as the above, minus the painful science, plus specific exercise instruction
- StrongFirst Resilient is what “functional training” wishes it could do: ready you for the odd angles, ranges, and leverages sports and life throws at you
- Second Wind—Russian breathing and relaxation techniques for superior performance and resilience
Want to get your feet wet with the StrongFirst methods and the science behind them before committing to a seminar or an instructor certification?
Read Pavel’s book The Quick and the Dead: Total Training for the Advanced Minimalist.