For you StrongFirst offers many online and live education opportunities in strength, conditioning, and resilience.
Gold standard instructor certifications, physically and mentally demanding, taught on six continents, always in person:
- Kettlebell Instructor Certification
- Barbell Strength Instructor Certification
- Bodyweight Strength Instructor Certification
State-of-the-art online programming seminars:
- Plan Strong™—the undefeated Soviet Olympic weightlifting system applied to general strength training (the powerlifts, the barbell and kettlebell military presses, weighted calisthenics)
- Built Strong—the same system adapted for building muscle that is as strong as it looks
In person seminars with no pre-requisites or tests:
- Strong Endurance™—Russian “anti-HIIT” that trains you to produce less lactic acid instead of tolerating more of it. Used by Russian national teams in a variety of sports: judo, cross country skiing, rowing, full contact karate…
- All-Terrain Conditioning™—same as the above, minus the painful science, plus specific exercise instruction
- StrongFirst Resilient is what “functional training” wishes it could do: ready you for the odd angles, ranges, and leverages sports and life throws at you
Want to get your feet wet with the StrongFirst methods and the science behind them before committing to a seminar or an instructor certification?
Read Pavel’s book The Quick and the Dead: Total Training for the Advanced Minimalist.