all posts post new thread

Beast Taming Practices

Close it, hold closed for 5 sec, repeat for 5 reps, perform multiple times throughout the day. In such a way you will build strength, and of course, buy tougher gripper.

Close it, hold closed for 5 sec, repeat for 5 reps, perform multiple times throughout the day. In such a way you will build strength, and of course, buy tougher gripper.
Thanks for the advice ! do you have a specific number of sets/reps you do before you switch to a tougher gripper ? Also
do you suggest I do this more than 3 times a week ?

Thank you !

Grease The Groove. As often as possible, but stay fresh, you know it. What I did was 5 closes with 3-5s holds closed gripper. After a week or two I closed 200lbs 5 times when my previous best was 3. Three times a week only with gripper? I do heavy swings, pull-ups, and train my grip almost daily, but in different way. If you feel that your grip need a rest, take off day and continue.

Grease The Groove. As often as possible, but stay fresh, you know it. What I did was 5 closes with 3-5s holds closed gripper. After a week or two I closed 200lbs 5 times when my previous best was 3. Three times a week only with gripper? I do heavy swings, pull-ups, and train my grip almost daily, but in different way. If you feel that your grip need a rest, take off day and continue.
Thank you very much, I will try this !

Warm-up
Thrusters : 2, 3, 5 @ 16kg
30 minutes - 6 rounds
Press X 6 @ 24kg
Pistol X 6 @ 8kg
Row X 6 @ 32kg (I will switch to pull-ups when I have a pull-up bar in my new apartment)

Warm-up
Thrusters : 2, 3, 5 @ 16kg
30 minutes - 10 rounds
Press X 4 @ 24kg
Pistol X 4 @ 8kg
Row X 4 @ 32kg
1 X
100 Forward to backward lunges @ 8kg
50 Decline push-ups
2 Minutes carry @ 32kg

Back
Top Bottom