all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Beginner- 2-35lb KK Comp Bells: To buy or not to buy?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I need to try this tomorrow...
This am , 10 BUGU's with 6 presses ( on the way up ), #26, then 10 with #35, took out the 4th press( bent press, LF. side) on reps 8 and 10, and lost BU position on the way down on reps 9-10. Took about 26 mins.

This am , 10 BUGU's with 6 presses ( on the way up ), #26, then 10 with #35, took out the 4th press( bent press, LF. side) on reps 8 and 10, and lost BU position on the way down on reps 9-10. Took about 26 mins.
Shoot, I successfully did BUGU with presses with 12kg on each side, but when I tried to do it with a 16kg I couldn't even do a BUGU on my left side, and barely eeked it out on my right side. My BU game is weak!

Shoot, I successfully did BUGU with presses with 12kg on each side, but when I tried to do it with a 16kg I couldn't even do a BUGU on my left side, and barely eeked it out on my right side. My BU game is weak!
Yeah, knowledge is power.
For me, lefty feels about 80% of righty.

Yeah, knowledge is power.
For me, lefty feels about 80% of righty.
My right feels solid, my left feels unsolid. I could get to the sweep and then I'd lose it before I could stabilize it and come into half-kneeling. Today turned into playing with grip because of you...

My right feels solid, my left feels unsolid. I could get to the sweep and then I'd lose it before I could stabilize it and come into half-kneeling. Today turned into playing with grip because of you...
Shoulder health, hand strength. Enjoyable changeup.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom