all posts post new thread

Nutrition Food for abs

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
When I was into bodybuilding I did about 35% protein, 45% carbs and 20% or less fat.I buck the current dietary recommendations used by many in the fitness world re amounts of fat, but if I were to do it again I'd probably still default to my old diet - it worked great for me.

My carbs came primarily through fruit and veg with some lean bread products like bagels and beer.

Ultimately you need to work on exercises to increase muscular definition and separation of the abs (daily!) and reduce overall body fat percentage. You need to be lean everywhere, there is no way to target just the midsection.

Hello,

Pretty this article may interest here !
The “Hit the Target” Fat Loss Plan

Kind regards,

Pet'
If anyone out there is an app developer, this would be a killer app. You could enter your current weight and it would calculate the point targets from there (max 25 pound weight-loss as mentioned, then recalculate). Then it would have the "allowed" food list pre-loaded and you simply log what you eat, and a dashboard tallies your progress for the day. You could also track your weigh-ins. I would totally buy that app.

Hello,

Black coffee and black tea can be worth considering (without milk or sugar in it).

Otherwise: eggplant, apple, green vegetables, lemon, cinnamon, oat bran, pineapple

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

Black coffee and black tea can be worth considering (without milk or sugar in it).

Otherwise: eggplant, apple, green vegetables, lemon, cinnamon, oat bran, pineapple

Kind regards,

Pet'
Well, sugar should be banned from Earth, to begin with LOL

Noticeable abs are made in the kitchen, that's for sure. So the goal should be a very low bodyfat %.
I am not really into that, but like other guys, I practice IF for workdays. Weekends have a more relaxed schedule, both for training and eating.

I wish I'd have a relaxed weekend sometimes. Last year I had a 6-7 full weekends off from work. I'm @work most of the weekends. 5-shift scheme.

Hello,

I think IF helps a lot for visible abs. However, one can optimize its effects by trying to eat at the good moment: some folks love to train fasted, some other just after eating.

Kind regards,

Pet'

I know if I want to lose weight, I have to eat less calories but I am little confused about the food. Which food or what types of food I should eat and what is the measurement of eating in breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Can somebody tell here elaborately? Or give me some suggestion. I am a beginner in this field so I need a good suggestion and plan for losing my fat. Thanks to all!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom