all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Hardstyle Double C&J Form Check

Luwuwu

Level 5 Valued Member
Greetings, strong men and women! I bought the Kettlebell Strongfirst course and would like to start the double C&J program. I've practiced the C&J for a while, yet I fear that I might be bending too much at the rack position - a little more GS style. I am also worried about my clean, whether I hinge too early at the drop I cannot tell.

I am currently following the SF033c program 3 times a week. It is just as Pavel has said, Q&D leaves plenty of energy for me do to other trainings and programs. I would say the combination of the two: Q&D and KBSF Plan 2A, 5 days a week in total makes a great training program.

This is a link of the video of me doing C&J. Any suggestions, instructions or comments would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Safe so we can move on to the next fix

As Brett mentioned, avoid looking down so pick a spot to fix your gaze on which is about 1-2 meters in front of you and roughly knee or hip height

Greetings, strong men and women! I bought the Kettlebell Strongfirst course and would like to start the double C&J program. I've practiced the C&J for a while, yet I fear that I might be bending too much at the rack position - a little more GS style. I am also worried about my clean, whether I hinge too early at the drop I cannot tell.

I am currently following the SF033c program 3 times a week. It is just as Pavel has said, Q&D leaves plenty of energy for me do to other trainings and programs. I would say the combination of the two: Q&D and KBSF Plan 2A, 5 days a week in total makes a great training program.

This is a link of the video of me doing C&J. Any suggestions, instructions or comments would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Great work! Looks really good dude!

Looks very good overall—I would just be conscious of not looking down during the drop of the clean.
Thank you Sir! This is very reassuring! I will focus on my head and position when I practice the C&J.
Safe so we can move on to the next fix

As Brett mentioned, avoid looking down so pick a spot to fix your gaze on which is about 1-2 meters in front of you and roughly knee or hip height
Thank you! I understand how to do it, but it's more of a habit I've developed during my first years of kb training, self-taught and ignorant of details.
Great work! Looks really good dude!
Thanks for the compliment! Trying to do better!

Thank you Sir! This is very reassuring! I will focus on my head and position when I practice the C&J.

Thank you! I understand how to do it, but it's more of a habit I've developed during my first years of kb training, self-taught and ignorant of details.

Thanks for the compliment! Trying to do better!
Being self-taught for most of my lifting life, I get you..

And I applaud you for reaching out and asking for help

Back
Top Bottom