all posts post new thread

Keep moving

I recover most of the times quite fast. I haven't worked my legs much lately. So now the legs feel a bit heavy, and probably tomorrow or monday the delayed muscle soreness will tease me a bit. But keep moving will make it disappear quicker.

Same working out. Always have had a high heartrate but when finished it also return to normal fast. Gave up worrying about it.
Great stuff all around! I'm not much for worry either.. waste of time. My girl does enough for both of us haha.
Awesome!

10 x ( :15 on/:15 off) snatch (20 kg kb)
2 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)

That's some steady work there, not easy.. I like those sessions sometimes where you have nowhere to hide, just gitt'er done (y)

Finally the sun shines again, so luckily the weather formaat with again a grey day is at least for today wrong. Running and leg exercises combined today. Like that combination.

40 squats
2 x (4 minutes - 1 minute walk)
40 x 1/1 lunge
40 squats
40 x 1/1 lunge
4 minutes run

Finally the sun shines again, so luckily the weather formaat with again a grey day is at least for today wrong. Running and leg exercises combined today. Like that combination.

40 squats
40 x 1/1 lunge
40 squats
40 x 1/1 lunge
4 minutes run
Nice! I bet your legs are loving you today! Lol.

5 x (1-2-3-4) press (24 kg kb)
8 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 swings (24 kg kb)
- 5/5 macebell 360's (8 kg mace)

Maybe thinking of changing plans as heavy days on presses ROP style does take some time. That is a reason I just use press instead of c&p, as that takes even more time.

5 x (1-2-3-4) press (24 kg kb)
8 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 swings (24 kg kb)
- 5/5 macebell 360's (8 kg mace)

Maybe thinking of changing plans as heavy days on presses ROP style does take some time. That is a reason I just use press instead of c&p, as that takes even more time.
I’ve really been trying to compress things lately too, they really do take time. I’ve been compressing rest periods and not setting the bell down on single reps. I guess that’s the whole point of the program though.

I’ve really been trying to compress things lately too, they really do take time. I’ve been compressing rest periods and not setting the bell down on single reps. I guess that’s the whole point of the program though.
The program calls for lots of rest, so you are fresh for every rep. But that is not my thing, also do not have time the whole day for working out.

Back
Top Bottom