all posts post new thread

Keep moving

Finish the year with some endurance work.

20 x ( :15 on/:15 off snatch (16 kg kb)
- 2 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
10 x ( :15 on/:15 off snatch (16 kg kb)
- 5 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)20211231_083817.jpg

Finish the year with some endurance work.

10 x ( :15 on/:15 off snatch (16 kg kb)
- 5 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)View attachment 15710
Nice way to close out a good training year! May next year's go just as well, Happy New Year!

Ya, you’re muscular endurance is becoming very impressive! I was trying to decide if i wanted to do a quick vwc snatch session or my iron cardio yesterday and vwc just sounded rough….

That's an hour of being really busy, how well are you recovering from the snatches? Any fatigue creep?
No fatigue, recovery good. Could even go longer today but stopped at 50 as I wanted to go for a run.

Original plan was more of a circuittraining using runs and 20 kg kb snatches. But arm is stiff due to booster vaccination yesterday. So brought the 16 kg with me and see if I could do that. The plan (if I was able to snatch) was starting with 20 rounds, go for a run and finish with 20 rounds. But it went so well and smooth (sticker to the 7 reps per 15 secs) I kept going till 50 rounds were done. Still enough energy for the run.

Ya, you’re muscular endurance is becoming very impressive! I was trying to decide if i wanted to do a quick vwc snatch session or my iron cardio yesterday and vwc just sounded rough….
Thanks. Of course many people will have better endurancevthan me, but I am happy with the results for this since yesterday 53 years old body. Just simplicity and consistancy does the trick.

Back
Top Bottom