all posts post new thread

Keep moving

That’s funny, because it actually reminds me so much of a local forest preserve here in chicago (near the burbs, Lawrence and cicero/pulaski area if you know it at all bret.)

That’s funny, because it actually reminds me so much of a local forest preserve here in chicago (near the burbs, Lawrence and cicero/pulaski area if you know it at all bret.)
12700 S Western is around where I grew up, haven't spent too much time in the north burbs. Cicero and Pulaski ( was Crawford at one time?) extend way south. I think Western Ave is the longest street in the nation.

12700 S Western is around where I grew up, haven't spent too much time in the north burbs. Cicero and Pulaski ( was Crawford at one time?) extend way south. I think Western Ave is the longest street in the nation.
Yaaaaa….that’s straight up ghetto now. I used to work in Hyde park for a long time. I was riding my bike literally everywhere back then so I’ve done a few tour de south side’s.

Yaaaaa….that’s straight up ghetto now. I used to work in Hyde park for a long time. I was riding my bike literally everywhere back then so I’ve done a few tour de south side’s.
Blue Island used to be middle class families, single family homes.. everybody knew who you were.. my dad was in the automotive business so he knew tons of people. Even the cops knew who I was, when caught drunk driving as a teenager once they asked if I was my dad's kid, when I said yes they told me get my azz home and don't leave until I sobered up... different times for sure.

Blue Island used to be middle class families, single family homes.. everybody knew who you were.. my dad was in the automotive business so he knew tons of people. Even the cops knew who I was, when caught drunk driving as a teenager once they asked if I was my dad's kid, when I said yes they told me get my azz home and don't leave until I sobered up... different times for sure.
Yaaa, that’s how it was for my parents growing up outside of detroit. Grandparents worked auto dad and uncles did steel till it all shut down. Inwas lucky that my principal at least coached my dad and helped me out. Cops did not like my family at that point though (they were all drinkers and stoners though).

Yaaa, that’s how it was for my parents growing up outside of detroit. Grandparents worked auto dad and uncles did steel till it all shut down. Inwas lucky that my principal at least coached my dad and helped me out. Cops did not like my family at that point though (they were all drinkers and stoners though).
It's a shame what's happened in the motor city.

40 squats
2 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
40/40 lunges
2 x (4 mintues run - 1 minute walk)
40 squats
2 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
40/40 lunges
700 m run
Tough leg day, how do you recover from these sessions? Does it take a few days?

Tough leg day, how do you recover from these sessions? Does it take a few days?
I recover most of the times quite fast. I haven't worked my legs much lately. So now the legs feel a bit heavy, and probably tomorrow or monday the delayed muscle soreness will tease me a bit. But keep moving will make it disappear quicker.

Same working out. Always have had a high heartrate but when finished it also return to normal fast. Gave up worrying about it.

Back
Top Bottom