all posts post new thread

Keep moving

That's great work! I've tried doing sessions like that and was pretty sure I was going to have a heart attack!
If I look at my heartrate you might think it also. But my heartrate somehow is always extremely high when working out, even with a slow jog or whatsoever. But it also returns to normal quite fast. And it does not feel like that at all. So not out of breath or the feeling my heart beats out of my chest, so to speak. I gave up worrying about it. There are always examples that contradicts science or experience. Maybe I am an example of that. Today only the 4th round felt tough (er).

Preparing for my annual PT test

Slept really bad last night and combined with an early shift I did not feel for working out. But laziness is not allowed to win. So went for a run. But only a run, nothing else.

5.5 km run (6 x 4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
Slow running is certainly a mood enhancer and resets the body well, congrats on gittin'er done :cool:

This morning a 5.8 km walk.

This afternoon some mace & KB work.

3 x 8/8 mace 360's
7 ROUNDS OF:
- 15 swings
- 5 goblet squats
- 3/3 press
2 x 8/8 mace 360's

8 kg mace & 24 kg kb used.

so able to enjoy some sun and fresh air. Wind is increasing now and heavy Rain falls expected this evening and night.
20220215_113245.jpg20220215_115134.jpg

This week went to the doctor to preventieve my my heart as when exercising my heartrate is always extremely high. It recovery also very quickly. But again everything is ok. Only have to check my blood to see if everything is ok too. Did this out of precaution, but always good to hear everything is fine.
Yesterday quite somevstorm over here, so this morning there were quite some fallen/ broken treescand branches in my "forest gym", but I could do my workout.

3 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 x ( :15 on/:15 off) kb snatch (16 kg kb)
- 2 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
FINISH WITH:
- 20 x ( :15 on/:15 off) kb snatch (16 kg kb)

Back
Top Bottom