all posts post new thread

Keep moving

Quite annoyed because of the cramping. The calf is still very painfull. Had not had this for a few years now, so had hoped it was over. Hipefully it won't take weeks again, before I can resume running.
I had problems last year due to stuck sliding surfaces between quads and hamstrings, where are you cramping?

I had problems last year due to stuck sliding surfaces between quads and hamstrings, where are you cramping?
In the upper (thicker) psrt of my right calf. Few years ago I had it regular, but was a long time painfree. Wondering if it happend bacause it rained a lot the last to days so lots of waterpools, so sometimes I had to makevsmall jumps pr a smaller step to prevent landing in a pool, you do not see how deel it might be, but at least t he whole foot would be under water.

In the upper (thicker) psrt of my right calf. Few years ago I had it regular, but was a long time painfree. Wondering if it happend bacause it rained a lot the last to days so lots of waterpools, so sometimes I had to makevsmall jumps pr a smaller step to prevent landing in a pool, you do not see how deel it might be, but at least t he whole foot would be under water.
I did something similar a few years ago, jumping side to side for a warmup I felt a twinge in the same spot, hopefully it'll resolve itself soon enough. When it was strong enough I did one leg eccentric heel drops on stairs, sometimes with bands tightly wrapping the calf muscle.

I did something similar a few years ago, jumping side to side for a warmup I felt a twinge in the same spot, hopefully it'll resolve itself soon enough. When it was strong enough I did one leg eccentric heel drops on stairs, sometimes with bands tightly wrapping the calf muscle.
Thanks for the tip

Went quite wel. No pain at all. Later at home (always walk inside the house without shoes( I started to feel the calf again. Currently it feels ok again. So a bit ups and down, but the running felt good (although I ran at a slower speed).

Quite weird I have no trouble when walking or running but st home I start to feel it again.

Last edited:
Went quite wel. No pain at all. Later at home (always walk inside the house without shoes( I started to feel the calf again. Currently it feels ok again. So a bit ups and down, but the running felt good (although I ran at a slower speed).

Quite weird I have no trouble when walking or running but st home I start to feel it again.
Great progress! Keep patient and this will pass soon enough.. calf problems are no fun.

True, have had lots of experience with it, but as I was already painfree a very longbtime I had forgotten about it.

4 x (1-2-3-4) KB press (22 kg kb)
1 x (1-2-3) KB press (22 kg kb)
5 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 0ne arm (22 kg) KB swings left
- 5 goblet squats (22 kg kb)
- 10 0ne arm (22 kg) KB swings right
- 5 goblet squats (22 kg kb)20220918_114511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom