all posts post new thread

Lee's Training Log: SFG1 Training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Today's session:
OAS 10x10 32kg
TGU 5x1 36kg

OAS: Felt even better today, recovery between sets felt good.

TGU: Felt really good too. I've been keeping an eye on my alternate leg not lifting up on the lower transitions, of which there was no movement which I'll take as a good sign.

Today's session was cancelled! Instead...

Today's Test:

OAS 10x10 32kg Under 5 mins
TGU 5x1 32kg Under 10 mins
Total Test 12:53

"Simple" Achieved!

One milestone completed. I've enjoyed the journey and learned a lot from this daily dose, that I can take back to when I return to ROP!

One of my biggest learnings was the art of patience. I will continue to use this program in the future. And will search down Sinister after I have practiced ROP.

I would like to thank the best forum, it's a pleasure to have spent (just a short time I know) with truly great people! There are many logs and forum questions that I've followed to help me on the first steps of my journey. However I would like to thank a few people specially who have been very influential in my progress... @Swann 1 @Strong Rick @crazycanuck i hope you feel better soon! @Shahaf Levin @Stuart Elliott @The Nail @Mike Harrison @DavThew @Leesburgking @Anna C @pet' @ShawnM @Michael Scott @Pavel Macek and keeping such a great forum going and lots of wisdom on the forum @Steve Freides

Awesome, you must have been grinning ear to ear and should be rightly so proud of yourself! Sending a virtual high five over your way!

Great consistency, great work, great achievement!

Awesome, you must have been grinning ear to ear and should be rightly so proud of yourself! Sending a virtual high five over your way!
Thank you! I went to my wife and said I did it, grinning ear to ear like you said... I really do hope you feel better soon, I felt awful when I read your status!

Great consistency, great work, great achievement!
Thank you! Your videos and suggestions littered all over the forum have been a real help! And the detailed logs have been great to follow! I wish you all the best for SFG 2! I know you'll smash it!

Funny thing, I think I'm the only dumb a$$ in the city still looking for this Red Panda. Hasn't been on the news in ten days. Oh well, at least I'm getting cardio in. Lol.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom