all posts post new thread

Lee's Training Log: SFG1 Training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28,32,28,28,28kg
TGU 5x1 36kg

OAS: Added a set of 32s in, I'm ready for them now, so will progressively add them I'm.

TGU: Felt heavier than they've felt in a few sessions, but I've missed a few days of them so understandable. As I keep going they will get smoother.

Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28,32,32,32,28kg
TGU 5x1 36kg

OAS: Another set added, I wasn't going to add another one as I had a few days away, but felt great so went for it. I could have easily added another but didn't want to stray too far from the plan!

TGU: Felt great today

Notes: With work commitments I was unable to train for 3 days, which is the longest I've gone without a session to date. Session felt great, getting back into normality and working the kettlebells was the highlight of today.

Have a great day everyone!

Notes: With work commitments I was unable to train for 3 days, which is the longest I've gone without a session to date. Session felt great, getting back into normality and working the kettlebells was the highlight of today.
I hear you man... when I miss a day other than my normal Sunday off i get all kinds of messed up and then I start to get irritable... way to get back on that horse.... I hate how work gets in the way...LOL!

I hear you man... when I miss a day other than my normal Sunday off i get all kinds of messed up and then I start to get irritable... way to get back on that horse.... I hate how work gets in the way...LOL!

Yea I was considering getting up earlier to get it done, but 4hrs sleep felt like the minimum to have already! I'm sure there will be many other times, but I hope it's not 3 days in a row again!

Thank you! @ShawnM @Swann 1 @Strong Rick

The 36kg TGU's have felt great for a while, but I've had a few off days as I've gone along. I'll make sure to throw in some lighter days. I have to catch myself when I'm proud of hitting a certain weight I want to constantly work with it and not back off. I have to remind myself to go 1 step back to go 2 steps forward! Marathon not a sprint!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom