all posts post new thread

Lee's Training Log: SFG1 Training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 32,36,36,32,32kg

OAS: Not much improvement this week so far, but I know that as I stay the course I will get to the 32kg.

TGU: Another set of the 36kg added today.

stay the course...slowly but surely...! Like you my swings are behind my getups (the ability to increase weight/sets)...in any exercise modality I have tried I have always found conditioning harder to improve upon vs strength increases.

I think we all may have weeks that are "off" for whatever reason, and it all ebbs and flows along. You have a great "big picture" attitude here!

Last edited:
stay the course...slowly but surely...! Like you my swings are behind my getups (the ability to increase weight/sets)...in any exercise modality I have tried I have always found conditioning harder to improve upon vs strength increases.

I think we all may have weeks that are "off" for whatever reason, and it all ebbs and flows along. You have a great "big picture" attitude here!
Thank you! Conditioning has always been a challenge, I keep telling myself the harder it is to attain, the greater the feeling of accomplishment I will have, when achieved!

Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 32,36,36,36,32kg

Notes: Swings felt solid, another set of 36kg added to the get ups, had to adjust hand position slightly for the new bell size.

I haven't pressed anything above 20kg since starting s&s and thought I'd give the 32kg a go. I only did one rep per arm as I wasn't trying to test or anything. Both sides went up really smoothly, felt really light.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom