01:00 7
01:30 7
(Rest 2:00-3:00, repeat 4x)
112 snatches in 12 minutes.

PTP Deadlift 345x5/305x5
2x1 getups 24kg
Ab wheel 2x5
2x5 ring dips
Carry something I don't know what. Probably big bags of dirt and plants for my wife. I planted 7 trees Sunday and Monday and slept really good last night.

Walk/stretch
As I went through the last week or so of your log I realized what program you are doing. I'm planning on starting that in about 2-3 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!

As I went through the last week or so of your log I realized what program you are doing. I'm planning on starting that in about 2-3 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!
Cool, I had attached a link to get the full program free from @Catherine Buck Le website. I've really enjoyed the A+A style training and feel like I'm in pretty good shape from it. Some days I went heavier in weight than it programmed but that was because of having had some experience with other weights over the past years. I pretty much followed the program to the T except I typically don't warm up much other than hanging from a pull up bar and sitting in a goblet squat. And I felt like having two 2-minute snatch test for my elbows was a bit much so I usually just listened to my body on those and kept them down to 1x per week. But all in all the way it built up and tapered back down was very manageable seeing that my sleep and nutrition are good which are usually a top priority for me as well as being hydrated. Good luck, I hope you get some good results!

And thank you to @Catherine Buck Le for this awesome snatch program. Hoping to bring back some good results from this weekend at the Dome of Strength!

Last edited:
Cool, I had attached a link to get the full program free from @Catherine Buck Le website. I've really enjoyed the A+A style training and feel like I'm in pretty good shape from it. Some days I went heavier in weight than it programmed but that was because of having had some experience with other weights over the past years. I pretty much followed the program to the T except I typically don't warm up much other than hanging from a pull up bar and sitting in a goblet squat. And I felt like having two 2-minute snatch test for my elbows was a bit much so I usually just listened to my body on those and kept them down to 1x per week. But all in all the way it built up and tapered back down was very manageable seeing that my sleep and nutrition are good which are usually a top priority for me as well as being hydrated. Good luck, I hope you get some good results!

And thank you to @Catherine Buck Le for this awesome snatch program. Hoping to bring back some good results from this weekend at the Dome of Strength!

Hi @Luis T. Gonzalez - I'm so glad the snatch test training plan was helpful! Sounds like you absolutely crushed your training!
Have an amazing time at The Dome SFG2 this weekend! Wish I could be there!
You're going to do awesome / have fun / meet strong people / learn lots. (y)
Keep up the strong work! Thanks again!
Cat

Hi @Luis T. Gonzalez - I'm so glad the snatch test training plan was helpful! Sounds like you absolutely crushed your training!
Cat
Thank you! I will do my best!

Cat
Well I would say the snatch test plan worked. I was able to pass the snatch test and 1/2 bw press this morning. Thank you again for that plan. I’d say it works!

Back
Top Bottom