all posts post new thread

Strong Endurance Minimalist Hypertrophy

Adachi

Level 7 Valued Member
Intro
I've recently seen fit to try my hand at a Strong Endurance hypertrophy protocol using Glycolytic Power Repeats. And I thought this might be good to share.

I would like to state here that with some infrequency this protocol could be performed with any ballistic movement. Snatch, explosive pushups, VPP, swing, etc.

Protocol
2 days per week, a light day, and a heavy day.

Repeat the same exercise at 10-minute intervals.
Limit session volume to 100 reps per exercise till the end.

E.g.: I have chosen overspeed swings and explosive pushups.
0:00 - swings
5:00 - pushups

If for other minimalist reasons, I was using the snatch, I would use 10-minute repeats.
0:00 - snatch
10:00 - snatch again

Here is the loading progression that I propose now that I know what I know about how the experience went for me.

Proposed Hypertrophy Cycle
Week​
Light​
Heavy​
1​
15/2​
15/2​
2​
15/2​
15/3​
3​
15/2​
15/4​
4​
15/2​
15/5​
5​
15/2​
15/6​
6​
20/2​
20/2​
7​
20/2​
20/3​
8​
20/2​
20/4​
9​
20/2​
20/5​
10​
25/2​
25/2​
11​
25/2​
25/3​
12​
25/2​
25/4​
13​
30/2​
30/2​
14​
30/2​
30/3​
15​
30/2​
30/4​
If all reps are not to standard, repeat the loading for that week.
Discontinue the cycle when you feel ready to move on.

... But, here's how it's actually going for me ...

My Hypertrophy Cycle
Week#​
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
IC
15/4
IC
15/4
IC
IC*
15/4
IC
15/5*
IC*
IC
15/4
IC
15/5
IC
15/4
IC
S&C
15/6
S&C
15/3
IC
S&C
20/2
IC*
20/2
IC*
S&C*
20/3
IC
20/2*
H
S&C
20/4**
H
20/2
IC
S&C
20/4
IC*
15/3*
20/2
S&C​
20/5​
IC​
10​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/2​
IC​
11​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/3​
IC​
12​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/4​
IC​
13​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
30/2​
IC​
14​
20/2​
Rest​
Walk​
30/3​
Rest​
The schedule is subject to change
* = skipped/holiday
**=Not completed to standard

Adjustments
My original training schedule started out looking much cleaner and it was a bit shorter in length. And I didn't start with 15/2. I started with 15/4, and I was as sore and tired as a mule that was beaten from here to the Mississippi River.

In writing my original version of my schedule, including Iron Cardio, I apparently thought very highly of my ability to recover and restrain myself on my off days. And I overestimated my ability to add in load. And I actually ran into major trouble with all that stuff. I was terribly sore for the first couple of weeks.

A new mode of training? Sure.
Too many training days? absolutely.
Not sleeping enough? Totally.

So, I got sore. Really sore. Be mindful.
I don't advise other training during this cycle for an average Joe, but if you tolerate it well, if you're growing, then power to you.

Results
After a holiday break interrupted my plans and backed up my training schedule by about a week, I had some days off, and I was feeling like I had gotten a new lease on life, I noticed something else. I'd grown. After the break, I was looking a little different in a good way so I kept going and I started taking more rest days, in spite of my habitual preference for daily training. And I continued to reduce the schedule.

I've been tapering off other training, and I have been walking more. And my chest has grown from the pushups, and my wife recently described my backside as *perfectly sculpted*. I've also received unsolicited remarks and compliments from my coworkers about my shoulders. I'm only training twice a week now. So far it's helped my chest fill out and apparently, it's helped with the glutes and quads some.

Conclusion
I'm not looking to become a bodybuilder, competitive or otherwise. Honestly, I just got to thinking, with some of the chatter around here, "Would this work?" Lots of guys seem to want something that will help puff them up a bit. And my arms and chest definitely look and feel different.

Also I wanted to also make the point a bit more clearly about one aspect I've learned about anti glycolytic training (which this protocol is).

It isn't that one should necessarily avoid glycolysis entirely, forever, in all cases. It's that one should minimize it's presence to the levels required by your training for your goals. Call glycolysis a necessary evil, if you will. But, as I've learned glycolysis need not be sworn off entirely and forever. It should be used sparingly, and deliberately. Maybe Especially in competition.

Last edited:
Barbells are better for hypertrophy.
For a minimal program I would do Deadlifts and Bench Press or Dips.
If you want to work with Kettlebells only then for hypertrophy I would do 2-arm Swings with bigger KB's and Overhead Presses.

Intro
I've recently seen fit to try my hand at a Strong Endurance hypertrophy protocol using Glycolytic Power Repeats. And I thought this might be good to share.

I would like to state here that with some infrequency this protocol could be performed with any ballistic movement. Snatch, explosive pushups, VPP, swing, etc.

Protocol
2 days per week, a light day, and a heavy day.

Repeat the same exercise at 10-minute intervals.
Limit session volume to 100 reps till the end.

E.g.: I have chosen swings and pushups.
0:00 - swings
5:00 - pushups

If for other minimalist reasons, I was using the snatch, I would use 10-minute repeats.
0:00 - snatch
10:00 - snatch again

Here is the loading progression that I propose now that I know what I know about how the experience went for me.

Proposed Hypertrophy Cycle
Week​
Light​
Heavy​
1​
15/2​
15/2​
2​
15/2​
15/3​
3​
15/2​
15/4​
4​
15/2​
15/5​
5​
15/2​
15/6​
6​
20/2​
20/2​
7​
20/2​
20/3​
8​
20/2​
20/4​
9​
20/2​
20/5​
10​
25/2​
25/2​
11​
25/2​
25/3​
12​
25/2​
25/4​
13​
30/2​
30/2​
14​
30/2​
30/3​
15​
30/2​
30/4​
If all reps are not to standard, repeat the loading for that week.
Discontinue the cycle when you feel ready to move on.

... But, here's how it's actually going for me ...

My Hypertrophy Cycle
Week#​
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
IC
15/4
IC
15/4
IC
IC*
15/4
IC
15/5*
IC*
IC
15/4
IC
15/5
IC
15/4
IC
S&C
15/6
S&C
15/3
IC
S&C
20/2
IC*
20/2
IC*
S&C*
20/3
IC
20/2*
H
S&C
20/4**
H
8​
20/2
IC
S&C
20/4
IC*
15/3*
20/2
S&C​
20/5​
IC​
10​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/2​
IC​
11​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/3​
IC​
12​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/4​
IC​
13​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
30/2​
IC​
14​
20/2​
Rest​
Walk​
30/3​
Rest​
* = skipped/holiday

Adjustments
My original training schedule started out looking much cleaner and it was a bit shorter in length. And I didn't start with 15/2. I started with 15/4, and I was as sore and tired as a mule that was beaten from here to the Mississippi River.

In writing my original version of my schedule, including Iron Cardio, I apparently thought very highly of my ability to recover and restrain myself on my off days. And I overestimated my ability to add in load. And I actually ran into major trouble with all that stuff. I was terribly sore for the first couple of weeks.

A new mode of training? Sure.
Too many training days? absolutely.
Not sleeping enough? Totally.

So, I got sore. Really sore. Be mindful.

Results
After a holiday break interrupted my plans and backed up my training schedule by about a week, I had some days off, and I was feeling like I had gotten a new lease on life, I noticed something else. I'd grown. After the break, I was looking a little different in a good way so I kept going and I started taking more rest days, in spite of my habitual preference for daily training. And I continued to reduce the schedule.

I've been tapering off other training, and I have been walking more. And my chest has grown from the pushups, and my wife recently described my backside as *perfectly sculpted*. I've also received unsolicited remarks and compliments from my coworkers about my shoulders. I'm only training twice a week now. So far it's helped my chest fill out and apparently, it's helped with the glutes and quads some.

Conclusion
I'm not looking to become a bodybuilder, competitive or otherwise. Honestly, I just got to thinking, with some of the chatter around here, "Would this work?" Lots of guys seem to want something that will help puff them up a bit. And my arms and chest definitely look and feel different.

Also I wanted to also make the point a bit more clearly about one aspect I've learned about anti glycolytic training (which this protocol is).

It isn't that one should necessarily avoid glycolysis entirely, forever, in all cases. It's that one should minimize it's presence to the levels required by your training for your goals. Call glycolysis a necessary evil, if you will. But, as I've learned glycolysis need not be sworn off entirely and forever. It should be used sparingly, and deliberately. Maybe Especially in competition.
Thanks for the in depth review mate, how did you feel after your sessions after you dropped back to 2 a week? Pretty fresh / invigorated or a bit worn out?

Amen to the glycolisis in moderation as well, I think many of us learn this lesson through our own experience. It's easy to skip past the sections of Simple and Sinister for instance where Pavel tells you to test yourself - this has a further purpose than just seeing what you can do.

Thanks for the in depth review mate, how did you feel after your sessions after you dropped back to 2 a week? Pretty fresh / invigorated or a bit worn out?
Yeah after reaching 2 sessions a week I might notice some soreness here and there but overall I felt fine. I had very low levels of fatigue and soreness except for a couple times I added an IC session. Felt similar to when I rushed a step load in simple & sinister.

I'm glad to report that it seems that I'm still growing. albeit slower than the first several weeks. But, I am still monitoring some shape changes in my quads and my chest. The changes are slowing. Which causes me to wonder when I'm going to cut this thing off. I have had one session where the reps weren't to standard and that was 2 weeks ago. Last week I repeated the load. So I'm curious about how tomorrow will go. 20/5. If the reps are up to standard then next week is 25 reps.

Today, the day before the session I'm feeling very fresh and comfortable. I'll feel different after. So, I'll say it's been getting milder since I did too much to start out.

Last edited:
Little explanation for dummies please.

Does 15/2 means the whole workout is like this:

0:00 15 swings

5:00 15 pushups

10:00 15 swings

15:00 15 pushups

Limit session volume to 100 reps, does it mean 100 reps in total (50 swings + 50 pushups)? Or 100 swings + 100 pushpus?

If you started, what was your pushups RM?

Thank you.

Sounds like a fairly easy way to add some hypertrophy on top of a usual minimalist program if it’s working for you.

How are you measuring? Tape measure or just by eye.

Why use ballistics rather than grinds for building muscle (assume there must be some science behind it, and the rest periods)?

Just as most places list the Double Press and Double Front Squat as the top KB hypertrophy movements and it seems they wouldn’t fit the bill here.

Feels almost too good to be true hearing a chest being filled out by a few hundred push ups though.

Last edited:
I cant imagine i would have ever gained much hypertrophy just doing swings and pushups, especially 2x a week.
To me hypertrophy is the traditional 3x8-12 on push pull squats hinge. 3/4 times a week.

I would choose clean and press over swings an Pushups any day if i had to only do 2x a week.

Does 15/2 means the whole workout is like this:

0:00 15 swings

5:00 15 pushups

10:00 15 swings

15:00 15 pushups
Yes, exactly
Limit session volume to 100 reps, does it mean 100 reps in total (50 swings + 50 pushups)? Or 100 swings + 100 pushpus?
100 swings +100 pushups

At around 225lbs bw I could do about 35 hand release pushups . That's from a year ago during my last PT test.

Last edited:
How are you measuring? Tape measure or just by eye.
Just by eye. I understand that it's not exact, but just as some new wrinkles form and some more gray hairs come in, it's pretty obvious which way things are going.
Why use ballistics rather than grinds for building muscle (assume there must be some science behind it, and the rest periods)?
So, a few things. 1. My barbell and bumpers are stuck under a work table and 2. the garage is full of gardening stuff. 3. This protocol is specifically based on a Strong Endurance template.
Feels almost too good to be true hearing a chest being filled out by a few hundred push ups though.
The missus has taken to putting her hand over my sternum and inspecting the gap that wasn't there before.

Sounds good!

I see why you would choose to do the ballistics in your circumstances. I wasn’t sure if (since this is called the hypertrophy protocol) this was recommended over grind movements, or - like in Q&D - uses power movements as a bit of a catch-all (hypertrophy, power, strength, endurance in one) then leans towards hypertrophy as much as possible.

What is “better” than something that’s working?

-S
I interpret your question as you telling my that my opinion is wrong.
I feel that if someone creates a post it is to solicit opinions.
I no longer work out with barbells. But the greatest size gains I made were from heavy barbell work.
So in my experience, if hypertrophy is the goal, the most efficient way to get there is heavy barbell work doing compound lifts.

@jayjo,

I don't disagree with your answer but, if you'll forgive a turn of speech, I question the question. What @Adachi is doing has yielded him positive results; there's plenty of time in life - we hope - for trying other ways of doing things. Hypertrophy programs that work - are sustainable over a period of time, use readily available equipment, etc. - are hard to come by. We also know that the stated choices of implements and lifts will also yield some conditioning, as the kettlebell snatch usually does, as well as hypertrophy. He didn't say hypertrophy was his _only_ goal.

Perhaps we're quibbling, or at least I am, about semantics and not substance here. You're right - the barbell is the best tool for hypertrophy.

-S-

@jayjo

I think - you're absolutely correct. Barbells are better for hypertrophy.
This is Minimalist Hypertrophy, if there is such a thing;)

As my last calculus professor of mine once began a class on integration - he drew a simple graph, and a rectangle shape. He labeled the sides 2 high, and 4 long. He then asked the class how to integrate the rectangle. we dutifully raised our hands and began explaining the steps to integrate an area. and he began waving his hands at us and asking why we were so stupid. "if you see this on the test you say: 2 times 4 is 8. Just write down 8. Why would you waste so much time!? you only use this if you don't have a faster way."

So, I'll take this opportunity to qualify my would-be recommendation.
  • This plan assumes the primary implement of choice to be kettlebells.
  • It also assumes for lack of a better description that for the movements you would choose, you are more or less proficient at a session of 10x10 (so-called)
  • This plan is biased towards Hypertrophy and also provides for other GPP concerns like conditioning.
  • This plan is not necessarily something to be carried out year-round. but maybe could be part of an annual or biannual cycle of changes in focus on the varied targeted attributes.
  • Part of my motivation for creating executing and evaluating this plan is to put it out there to either feed or quell some of the hype or mythology surrounding AGT training, and Strong Endurance without giving the whole thing away.
  • I would hope that this plan, if not optimal, would be useful to others.

With that out of the way

My Hypertrophy Cycle
Week#​
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
IC
15/4
IC
15/4
IC
IC*
15/4
IC
15/5*
IC*
IC
15/4
IC
15/5
IC
15/4
IC
S&C
15/6
S&C
15/3
IC
S&C
20/2
IC*
20/2
IC*
S&C*
20/3
IC
20/2*
H
S&C
20/4**
H
20/2
IC
S&C
20/4
IC*
15/3*
20/2
Walk
20/5*
20/5
10​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/2​
IC​
11​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/3​
IC​
12​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/4​
IC​
13​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
30/2​
IC​
14​
20/2​
Rest​
Walk​
30/3​
Rest​
* = skipped/holiday

Thoughts on my programming decisions
Today, I completed the top of the 20 rep set ladders, 100 swings to shoulder height, with a tight plank, and 100 pushups with hands lifting at the top; in ~50 minutes. so, next week I'll begin working on the 25-rep ladders to 100 reps. more walking will be added to the schedule for now. I'm a bit proud of the pushups, because I weigh 250 pounds right now, and it's quite annoying.

An everpresent silver lining to the suboptimal clouds of AGT or Strong Endurance Programming is paying a lower biological cost. We are not all so liquid in training time, recovery ability, sleep, adaptive substrates for muscle protein synthesis, etc. Some of us have much tighter biological budgets, for better or worse. I have often seen a certain distaste by other more advanced or higher-level performers might have for plans that live inside the AGT/Strong Endurance Paradigm. Maybe they seem too easy, too light in weight, too low in intensity, or too long in rest.

But, while I may be paying a price for not getting 100% of the biological stimulus because sometimes I'm not pushing the envelope of intensity, stress, or micro-trauma to its limits, I think I pay that price, and I get back even more. I don't begrudge a more advanced strength athlete for a distaste for training that doesn't drive them toward their goals. If I were in their more competitive shoes, I might be of the same opinion.

I just finished a relatively intense session of 20/5. but in following the Strong Endurance guidance for rest periods, I come away from that experience with a lower back that doesn't feel fatigued. I am experiencing some pump and congestion, but not soreness. It's very hot and humid outside > 90 degrees and >60 percent Humidity, and I was able to complete the session without hiccups. And, interestingly, I didn't experience substandard reps as I did at 20/4; even though this 20/5 session was in "worse" weather. why exactly? I don't really know.

But, I think that it very interestingly indicates that I will keep on improving. That is to say - as mentioned earlier - this is not the best/fastest hypertrophy protocol. But, it is to some extent a reliable hypertrophy protocol. And that's most of what I'm after, here: Whatever keeps me putting one foot in front of the other in the intended direction. Just as a bad guy has no regard for whether I've planned to do heavy squats; so too, do my children have no regard for whether I should sleep soundly if they wake up thirsty or had a bad dream. So, it is the case that I'm not looking for the fastest way. No shortcuts, no fast tracks. just progress. If I intend to grow, and I'm growing, then good.

and in that way: so far, so good.

Last edited:
@jayjo,

I don't disagree with your answer but, if you'll forgive a turn of speech, I question the question. What @Adachi is doing has yielded him positive results; there's plenty of time in life - we hope - for trying other ways of doing things. Hypertrophy programs that work - are sustainable over a period of time, use readily available equipment, etc. - are hard to come by. We also know that the stated choices of implements and lifts will also yield some conditioning, as the kettlebell snatch usually does, as well as hypertrophy. He didn't say hypertrophy was his _only_ goal.

Perhaps we're quibbling, or at least I am, about semantics and not substance here. You're right - the barbell is the best tool for hypertrophy.

-S-
My goal for my workouts is to wear myself out so I don't get aggressive. I guess its not working.:mad:

@jayjo

As my last calculus professor of mine once began a class on integration - he drew a simple graph, and a rectangle shape. He labeled the sides 2 high, and 4 long. He then asked the class how to integrate the rectangle. we dutifully raised our hands and began explaining the steps to integrate an area. and he began waving his hands at us and asking why we were so stupid. "if you see this on the test you say: 2 times 4 is 8. Just write down 8. Why would you waste so much time!? you only use this if you don't have a faster way."

• It also assumes for lack of a better description that for the movements you would choose, you are more or less proficient at a session of 10x10 (so-called)
  • This plan is only biased towards Hypertrophy and also provides for other GPP concerns like conditioning.
  • This plan is not necessarily something to be carried out year-round. but maybe could be part of an annual or biannual cycle of changes in focus on the varied targeted attributes.
  • Part of my motivation for creating executing and evaluating this plan is to put it out there to either feed or quell some of the hype or mythology surrounding AGT training, and Strong Endurance without giving the whole thing away.

With that out of the way

My Hypertrophy Cycle
Week#​
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
IC
15/4
IC
15/4
IC
IC*
15/4
IC
15/5*
IC*
IC
15/4
IC
15/5
IC
15/4
IC
S&C
15/6
S&C
15/3
IC
S&C
20/2
IC*
20/2
IC*
S&C*
20/3
IC
20/2*
H
S&C
20/4**
H
20/2
IC
S&C
20/4
IC*
15/3*
20/2
Walk
20/5*
20/5
10​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/2​
IC​
11​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/3​
IC​
12​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/4​
IC​
13​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
30/2​
IC​
14​
20/2​
Rest​
Walk​
30/3​
Rest​
* = skipped/holiday

Today, I completed the top of the 20 rep set ladders, 100 swings to shoulder height, with a tight plank, and 100 pushups with hands lifting at the top; in ~50 minutes. so, next week I'll begin working on the 25-rep ladders to 100 reps. more walking will be added to the schedule for now. I'm a bit proud of the pushups, because I weigh 250 pounds right now, and it's quite annoying.

An everpresent silver lining to the suboptimal clouds of AGT or Strong Endurance Programming is paying a lower biological cost. We are not all so liquid in training time, recovery ability, sleep, adaptive substrates for muscle protein synthesis, etc. Some of us have much tighter biological budgets, for better or worse. I have often seen a certain distaste by other more advanced or higher-level performers might have for plans that live inside the AGT/Strong Endurance Paradigm. Maybe they seem too easy, too light in weight, too low in intensity, or too long in rest.

But, while I may be paying a price for not getting 100% of the biological stimulus because sometimes I'm not pushing the envelope of intensity, stress, or micro-trauma to its limits, I think I pay that price, and I get back even more. I don't begrudge a more advanced strength athlete for a distaste for training that doesn't drive them toward their goals. If I were in their more competitive shoes, I might be of the same opinion.

I just finished a relatively intense session of 20/5. but in following the Strong Endurance guidance for rest periods, I come away from that experience with a lower back that doesn't feel fatigued. I am experiencing some pump and congestion, but not soreness. It's very hot and humid outside > 90 degrees and >60 percent Humidity, and I was able to complete the session without hiccups. And, interestingly, I didn't experience substandard reps as I did at 20/4; even though this 20/5 session was in "worse" weather. why exactly? I don't really know.

But, I think that it very interestingly indicates that I will keep on improving. That is to say - as mentioned earlier - this is not the best/fastest hypertrophy protocol. But, it is to some extent a reliable hypertrophy protocol. And that's most of what I'm after, here: Whatever keeps me putting one foot in front of the other in the intended direction. Just as a bad guy has no regard for whether I've planned to do heavy squats; so too, do my children have no regard for whether I should sleep soundly if they wake up thirsty or had a bad dream. So, it is the case that I'm not looking for the fastest way. No shortcuts, no fast tracks. just progress. If I intend to grow, and I'm growing, then good.

I think I had a goal to get big but only with kettlebells, I might do multi joint moves but with one side of my body, such as Lunges or 1-arm rows and do them slowly. But that is just me. I love Turkish Get Ups....I am unsure if they can get you big.

@jayjo

• This plan is only biased towards Hypertrophy and also provides for other GPP concerns like conditioning.

With that out of the way

My Hypertrophy Cycle
Week#​
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
IC
15/4
IC
15/4
IC
IC*
15/4
IC
15/5*
IC*
IC
15/4
IC
15/5
IC
15/4
IC
S&C
15/6
S&C
15/3
IC
S&C
20/2
IC*
20/2
IC*
S&C*
20/3
IC
20/2*
H
S&C
20/4**
H
20/2
IC
S&C
20/4
IC*
15/3*
20/2
Walk
20/5*
20/5
10​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/2​
IC​
11​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/3​
IC​
12​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/4​
IC​
13​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
30/2​
IC​
14​
20/2​
Rest​
Walk​
30/3​
Rest​
* = skipped/holiday

That's a pretty cool progression. Nothing like testing something out that you've designed.
I'd drop the 3rd IC day and do something like 2-days a week hypertrophy and 2-days a week IC. Go for an extra long walk instead of the 3rd IC day every week.

That's a pretty cool progression. Nothing like testing something out that you've designed.
I'd drop the 3rd IC day and do something like 2-days a week hypertrophy and 2-days a week IC. Go for an extra long walk instead of the 3rd IC day every week.
Yeah I'm at the point now where I just walk every day I'm not doing hypertrophy.

Yeah I'm at the point now where I just walk every day I'm not doing hypertrophy.
This thread is interesting. I've been back lifting barbells after a 3/4 year break with kettlebells exclusively. I agree that my hypertrophy cycles have been more effective with the barbell work.
The limitations you have at home has lead to you trying this out; thanks for sharing. When I travel in the summer, for a few weeks at a time, I only have room to grab one kettlebell, olympic rings, a few bands and an ab wheel. I've written down several different 4/5 day a week programs with just those pieces of equipment. Invariably, there is always 2/3 days a week of either S&S or Iron Cardio. I hadn't considered higher-rep sets as an option, so that's intriguing. I'm fascinated with minimalist training; the whole stranded on a island and you can only bring one item question.

@jayjo

With that out of the way

My Hypertrophy Cycle
Week#​
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
IC
15/4
IC
15/4
IC
IC*
15/4
IC
15/5*
IC*
IC
15/4
IC
15/5
IC
15/4
IC
S&C
15/6
S&C
15/3
IC
S&C
20/2
IC*
20/2
IC*
S&C*
20/3
IC
20/2*
H
S&C
20/4**
H
20/2
IC
S&C
20/4
IC*
15/3*
20/2
Walk
20/5*
20/5
10​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/2​
IC​
11​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/3​
IC​
12​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
25/4​
IC​
13​
15/3​
IC​
S&C​
30/2​
IC​
14​
20/2​
Rest​
Walk​
30/3​
Rest​
* = skipped/holiday

How long is a typical session?

Back
Top Bottom