all posts post new thread

Strong Endurance Minimalist Hypertrophy

Plan 033 will put some hypertrophy up for sure. If you work with a heavy bell and do your push ups “powerfully” with a band or SF style at just bodyweight.

Adachi,

How is 15/4 distributed in these two movements? I understood 15/2 but doubt, 15/4, 15/3.......
I thought that for hypertrophy the rest would have to be shorter, up to 2 minutes between sets..
greetings..

Adachi,

How is 15/4 distributed in these two movements? I understood 15/2 but doubt, 15/4, 15/3.......
I thought that for hypertrophy the rest would have to be shorter, up to 2 minutes between sets..
greetings..
Short rest seem to be overrated for hypertrophy, as Brad Schoenfeld has pointed out, at least when it prevents you from doing more quality work with heavier loads.

If you like short rest, then the Double Espresso sessions from AXE might suit you.

15/4 = 4 sets of 15 reps with 10 minutes of rest for the given exercise (or alternating exercises every 5 minutes).

In glycolytic power repeats those long rest periods are used to minimize the negative side effects of glycolytic work, and to start each set relatively fresh.

Short rest seem to be overrated for hypertrophy, as Brad Schoenfeld has pointed out, at least when it prevents you from doing more quality work with heavier loads.

If you like short rest, then the Double Espresso sessions from AXE might suit you.

15/4 = 4 sets of 15 reps with 10 minutes of rest for the given exercise (or alternating exercises every 5 minutes).

In glycolytic power repeats those long rest periods are used to minimize the negative side effects of glycolytic work, and to start each set relatively fresh.
Perfect Bauer!

It became clearer, especially regarding rest/heavy loads....
greetings !

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade
googleg_24dp.png

You could do bodyweight ie pull-ups (prison yard back muscle). You could do kettlebell (clean and press). You could barbell (deadlift, ohp, and squat) which is good for legs and buying new pants. I vote ROP with pull-ups and a minimalist deadlift tack on.

Back
Top Bottom