all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Post-apocalipse training

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
If you ever watch the show "Alone", the "super survival guys" usually don't do very well. The ones that are OK with being alone for 100 days are the ones that win. Mindset is very important. Being OK with being in the situation is important if you want to last long term.
When those Canadian ginger twins won I nearly rage quit the series lol. They were constantly making poor decisions and were surviving from bottom feeding fish they were stamping with their feet.

But their willingness to die out there for the money mattered more than their ineptitude.

Your cabin has a living room?

Whoa Mr Money Bags!

My hunting cabin has a room. As in 1.
If you're the last person alive, you can probably move into some nicer digs though.

Find one of those sweet rich folk hunting cabins with solar and battery backups... Then knock over a red box or two and finally get caught up on that movie list.

If you're the last person alive, you can probably move into some nicer digs though.

Find one of those sweet rich folk hunting cabins with solar and battery backups... Then knock over a red box or two and finally get caught up on that movie list.

But mine has a cellar full of wild game charcuterie and home made beer.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom