all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Reached Timeless Simple and Done 12 weeks of Q&D: What's next?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
It's all I've been doing lately.
And by lately I guess it's been about 4 months.

4 months seems a bit soon to proclaim one needs nothing but snatches till you die?

That's barely enough time to get really proficient at an exercise, let alone hit a plateau.

4 months seems a bit soon to proclaim one needs nothing but snatches till you die?

That's barely enough time to get really proficient at an exercise, let alone hit a plateau.
that's fair.

I guess - in that proposition - I'm including memories of past Q&D 044 Cycles as well; of which, this is my 3rd or 4th cycle. And I'm including a comparison of that cost-benefit ratio to other cycles in between. and maybe we should qualify it such that: it's not everything I need. but, it seems like it's most of it, as far as I can see.

My humble opinion…you haven’t reached Simple until you’ve completed timed Simple. It took me some time practicing with the 32 and with the timed 24 sessions before I was able to accomplish the goal, and to be honest, I “barely” did it.

So don’t be afraid to invest more time with that program. It will be worth it.

My humble opinion…you haven’t reached Simple until you’ve completed timed Simple. It took me some time practicing with the 32 and with the timed 24 sessions before I was able to accomplish the goal, and to be honest, I “barely” did it.

So don’t be afraid to invest more time with that program. It will be worth it.
Agreed . IMO, Simple, Sinister , timed.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom