all posts post new thread

Simple and beyond

Neupert beta test program. 100 percent volume. 20 kilo.

Pain in left forearm. Is it pain in the bones or in the ligaments. Not knowing this I use protection on my forearms. I also trained my forearms in different ways today. Was nice with some new exercises.

40 kilo. 1 rep. E20SEC. 14 Minutes. New PR.
Still suffering from some slight swelling on my left forearm. One weak without snatching.

Some push ups on paralettes. Allows for a deeper movement. Some Bulgarian split squats and some rowing with bands.

Going on a glycolytic training program for 3 months was too hard for me. It reduced my energy, my surplus, my sleep, my happiness. I think for me 4-6 weeks with glycolytic training is enough.

Four days off from training made me feel better.

Today: 12 reps of sprints in a steep stair. 10-12 seconds pr. sprint. Good breaks, maybe around 30-60 seconds breaks. Very little acid.

Have some back-pain especially after swings and snatches. I think this might be due to weak glutei and/or a strength imbalance between right and left side (in terms of glutes).

I will try to train almost every day these glutes exercises:

1 leg lateral deadlift
Pistol squat on a step.
Hip airplane
Glute bridge
Lateral walks

Today:

1 leg lateral deadlift 20 reps pr. leg 8 kilo.
Pistol squat on a step. 20 reps pr. foot. No weight.
Hip airplanes. 8 reps pr. leg. Felt unstable.
Glute bridge: 15 reps.
Clam shells.
Lateral walks: 10 reps with heaviest band. 10 reps with heaviest + second heaviest band.

1 rep E20SEC. 40 KG KB 2H SWING. 20 minutes. New PR. Finished off with 25 reps 2h swing 24 kilo.

Some pull-ups and push ups in between parallettes. Much heavier between parallettes.

Stressed out at work. Home-office tomorrow something with hopefully will give me more energy. Working overtime today.
Today easy session of zone 2: 30 minutes on a stationary bike. I will probably go for a swim in the river no.

36 kil 2h kb swing: 2 reps E30second. 15 minutes.
Some push ups in paralettes (no weight added) and some rows with blue and red band (not in combination).

2 minutes and 30 seconds walking with suitcase walk 16 kilo, but with a towel around the grip to make it harder (thin towel, two times around the grip).
Five minutes or so on a low step, two-three minutes on a high step.
20 minutes of slow cardio on a stationary bike.
An easy work-out to calm down and to sleep better.

Suitcase walk. 24 kilo. 12 minutes.

Circuit training:

10 deep push ups.
Deep Bulgarian squats. No weight. 10 reps each foot.
Band rows (purple + red band): 9 reps.
3 rounds. Almost no pauses between sets nor rounds.

Then some rope biceps curl with 24 and 20.

Suitcase walk in place: 32 kilo. 5 minutes.
24 kilo. 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Some isolation work for the biceps and triceps.

Great Gamma Protocol.
Some dead hangs and some kb pullovers.
Some high rep easy band rows.

Walked from the train to my home. 40 minutes slightly uphill with a bag weighing 8 kilo.
At home did some short intervals on my stationary bike. Around 20 seconds intervals. Maybe 10 of them. I pedaled quickly and noticed some acid in my legs, but not much. Not much breathing.

Back
Top Bottom