all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Snatch test record

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
People have done more than 100 reps with 32 kg at the TSC. Not an answer to your question but another data point.

-S-

Sounds like a good question for the SF Facebook groups... I'll ask.

The Facebook post has come up with 3 men that have done it with 40kg (Tim Almond, Derek Toshner, Gintas (mentioned by Derek)) and 3 women that have done it with 24kg (one at Industrial Strength, Christy, Shannon). Awesome.

Edit/Add: Tim's with 40kg was done sub 4 minutes!

Another Edit/Add: TSC champ Jackie Michaels did it the other day with 24kg also. Strong work!!

Last edited:
The Facebook post has come up with 3 men that have done it with 40kg (Tim Almond, Derek Toshner, Gintas (mentioned by Derek)) and 3 women that have done it with 24kg (one at Industrial Strength, Christy, Shannon). Awesome.

Edit/Add: Tim's with 40kg was done sub 4 minutes!
That's some inspiring work from all of those individuals. I seen on Tim's page of him knocking off some big sets with the 44kg. Will there be 44kg snatch test coming soon????????

Mutants.

I remember Logan Christopher did 300 In 10 minutes with a 24. Were all the reps perfect? Hell, no, but what impressed me was the grip strength and the condition he was in to have the ability to do it.

Of course because a handful of people HAVE to be miserable on the internet criticized his forum.

Steve, the NY on the Yankee cap stands for "Next Year." :)

Steve, the NY on the Yankee cap stands for "Next Year." :)
As it has since 2009.

I've mentioned this in a private message or two, but I'll repeat it here:

For most of my life, I was never much of a sports fan, and I'm also useless when it comes to listening to music while driving, so I got into the habit of listening to the local news radio station, WBCS, while sitting in traffic here in the NYC area. And starting in 2002, WCBS broadcast the Yankees games, so I started listening, and I got hooked by the play-by-play of John Sterling. He is one of a kind in the world of broadcasting: old school in that he's a gentleman in every sense of the word, but also quite a character, and OMG, what a speaking voice he has. If the truth be told, I'm at least as much a John Sterling fan as I am a Yankees fan, but somehow they go together, both institutions in this part of the world, at least as far as I'm concerned.

-S-

As it has since 2009.

For most of my life, I was never much of a sports fan, and I'm also useless when it comes to listening to music while driving, so I got into the habit of listening to the local news radio station, WBCS, while sitting in traffic here in the NYC area. And starting in 2002, WCBS broadcast the Yankees games, so I started listening, and I got hooked by the play-by-play of John Sterling. He is one of a kind in the world of broadcasting: old school in that he's a gentleman in every sense of the word, but also quite a character, and OMG, what a speaking voice he has. If the truth be told, I'm at least as much a John Sterling fan as I am a Yankees fan, but somehow they go together, both institutions in this part of the world, at least as far as I'm concerned.

-S-
And here I was thinking that Steve lost a bet and had to wear the hat...:)

And here I was thinking that Steve lost a bet and had to wear the hat...:)
No. :) Again, as mentioned elsewhere, I was raking leaves in my back yard, it was raining, and I was wearing my glasses, so at times like that, I wear a hat with a brim to keep the rain off my glasses.

-S-

As it has since 2009.

-S-
Steve, he never has a bad word about anyone. Stirling is ALL class. I actually quoted him today Twitter, calling Nick Swisher Swishilicious.
The Yankees ruined my father's childhood as he used to say. Thankfully, as die hard Red Sox fans, he was lucky to see the 4 titles before he passed away last year.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom