Level 9 Valued Member
Master Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
Hello everyone. It’s been a long time since I last posted, but have been closely following the bodyweight forum for awhile.
I just wanted to share my experience with Pavel M’s Gama Protocol. I am presently 3 days away from completing the 5th month of the “Morning Recharge” and can’t speak highly enough for how great I feel. I have been following the protocol as written and have not missed a single day since starting. After rotating through numerous kettlebell programs through the years (Rite of Passage, Kettlebell Muscle, various methods of A+A training, S&S, etc.), as well as a combination of running and rucking, I was really starting to feel my 53 years of wear and tear. Since following the Gama Protocol I have progressively gained most of the mobility of my younger years, and have found my various other active pursuits to have benefitted as well.
Some of the particular benefits I have found include:
- greater self-discipline through diligently completing the Morning Recharge in a fasted state every morning
- the elimination of any lingering morning stiffness
- a wonderful sense of calm to start the day
- a worthwhile compliment to most other training (even as a base program as the volume increases)
- significant improvement in body composition
My wife is now going in to her third month and is also feeling the benefits and singing the program’s praises
Thank you for your report - that makes me very happy.
Please keep doing what you are doing, send my best regards to your lady.
Can you please let me know your name, sir?