Take your Kettlebell Instructor skills up to the next level.
StrongFirst’s kettlebell curriculum and training methodology has been developed and refined by our Founder and Chairman, Pavel Tsatsouline, for well over a decade. This advanced two-day Certification reinforces the principles and skills learned at the SFG I, then expands on them.
At the SFG II, each candidate must recertify their SFG I skills—and then meet an even higher standard of strength, movement skill, and coaching. Like our SFG I Certification, the SFG II is led by our StrongFirst Certified Master Instructors.
The following additional skills will be taught and tested at the SFG II Certification:
- Double Push Press
- Double Jerk
- Double Snatch
- Bent Press
- Bottom-Up Series
- Passion. Kettlebell instruction is our passion and ongoing obsession. Our persistent dedication to every detail, combined with our unmatched pedigree and commitment to the highest standards has solidified StrongFirst’s position as the best and most respected kettlebell instructor certification in the world.
- Focus. After testing the six foundational SFG I movements, we spend the remaining time teaching and testing the more advanced and athletic SFG II movement skills. Like the SFG I, the SFG II is both narrow and deep.
- Principle. One does not merely “learn more about kettlebells” at the SFG II. The SFG II Instructor Candidate reinforces the principles of strength, and the precise ways in which kettlebells should be used for developing, maximizing, and maintaining strength.
- People. Our SFG II Certifications are taught by the most qualified and experienced kettlebell instructors on the planet. All those who teach at our SFG II Certifications are qualified SFG II instructors hand-picked by Pavel or Director of Education Brett Jones.
- Teach others. The SFG II is an Instructor Certification. You will learn new skills and how to team them to others, but SFG II Candidates themselves will have to meet an even higher standard than they did at the SFG I. They will have to demonstrate increased strength and proficiency in the SFG I skills and proficiency in the SFG II skills. They are required to pass an even harder strength test than at the SFG I, and they must be able to teach all of this to others. Like the SFG I, this Certification must be earned.
- Grow your business. Demand for more advanced kettlebell instruction continues to grow. Those willing to put in the work and earn the coveted SFG II qualification will be in high demand.
- Test yourself. Like SFG I, most who attend the SFG II do so to improve their business and their ability to teach others. But many who attend do so to see if they have what it takes to join the elite ranks of the SFG II.
- Become part of the elite. The SFG II is not for everyone. It’s a difficult instructor qualification that must be earned, not only at the two-day event but in the investment that Candidates must make in themselves to show up at the Certification strong enough to pass.