all posts post new thread

Bret S. training log

Does this mean one burpee - one pull-up / one burpee - one pull-up.... up to 60 burpees and 60 pull-ups total?
Yes, each NS burpee has 3 pushups (edited: it's a 7 count I think), then 1 pullup immediately after the burpee.

This session contained 180 pushups and 60 pullups. It's a neat way to develop some good volume in a short time frame while keeping HR in a reasonable zone.

Last edited:
Like this one too. But somehow I am addicted to the snstch :) . Also noticed in the last few years my body reacts better to single kb work. Once in a while I do some doubles, but prefer single work
I play with these but my shoulder gets a little annoyed, so I have to dose them in here and there. Yesterday I didn't have the juice for snatches, I've found bad things can happen on those days so I don't poke the bear by forcing it. No juice for burpees then either.

Mace doesn't take a lot out of me, and those push presses were light enough to feel easy.. that's all I had in the tank yesterday and it felt good to just get something in. Experience saves us a lot of problems I believe.. we learn what to do for the machine, and what not to do. ?

Tues 4/27

Beach run 1 hr.
No data, watch battery was low. .

Followed the ~4.6 mile route, so similar distance to last time out, I'd say I covered even more distance as run conditions were superb and I had to go further before time ran out. Very nice outing :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom