all posts post new thread

Bret S. training log

Bret, ive been taking inspiration from this log, ive started doing a 1mile walk first thing AM, 1mile after work.

I sit alot for work and this log made me realise i need to prioritise walking more!

Also its put me on to navy seal burpees which ive been loving.
Been doing them with 2 Pullups or chinups, can build some serious volume in a short amount of time!

Thank you!
Walking really is underrated. Alsof helps with recovery in my opinion.

Bret, ive been taking inspiration from this log, ive started doing a 1mile walk first thing AM, 1mile after work.

I sit alot for work and this log made me realise i need to prioritise walking more!

Also its put me on to navy seal burpees which ive been loving.
Been doing them with 2 Pullups or chinups, can build some serious volume in a short amount of time!

Thank you!
Thank you so much for this Gary!

I've been working a lot lately and doing the bare minimum for training, my work is physical so I must spend energy wisely. Glad you like the NS burpees, they're like the Swiss Army knife of fitness and require no equipment. Walking is a great strength builder :)

Walking really is underrated. Alsof helps with recovery in my opinion.
Yes, it's one of the best.. I was talking with a friend yesterday, he's been walking 5 miles every day for 30 years. Every morning he does it in an eye popping 60 mins..!..
I asked if he was semi jogging and he said no, he's just gotten very fast over the years. At 64 he looks very healthy and vibrant, it's all the training he does.

Yes, it's one of the best.. I was talking with a friend yesterday, he's been walking 5 miles every day for 30 years. Every morning he does it in an eye popping 60 mins..!..
I asked if he was semi jogging and he said no, he's just gotten very fast over the years. At 64 he looks very healthy and vibrant, it's all the training he does.
Wow, great consistency! Back when I was 'sort' of a regular jogger, I think my jog rate was 11 minutes, give or take.

Back
Top Bottom