Bret S. training log

Fri 1/5

015? - 32k x 3 rounds
2hsw, 2hsw, 10 pushup OTM.. repeat

5 rounds heavy band work - (105 lb resistance) supersets
Low press x 10
Palms facing pulldown x 10

Getup L/R 12k
Lower left lat is cramping when loaded on the right side due to compensation.. still a mess there.

Awesome work, as usual! Oh, and I really like your recommendation for me. I hope I can try it tomorrow.

Sun 1/14

Walk

5 Rounds
Snatch L x 5 @24k
Snatch R x 5 @24k
Mace x 20 @26lb

5k rowing - D4, s/r 22, 26:28

Seem to have handled 24k snatching ok, will monitor any fallout. First time with 26 lb mace since the accident, that seems to have gone ok as well.
View attachment 23786
I was thinking about the same, to do it like this (but mace 5/5 instead of 20) or Geoff Neuperts snatch king size killer program combined with the mace

I was thinking about the same, to do it like this (but mace 5/5 instead of 20) or Geoff Neuperts snatch king size killer program combined with the mace
Sounds good! I like higher reps in mace work, probably because I'm used to doing it that way. Mace is great to plug in with many things, I like the anterior mace work offsetting posterior chain work of snatches or similar.
Mace and rowing are a great combo as well.

Sounds good! I like higher reps in mace work, probably because I'm used to doing it that way. Mace is great to plug in with many things, I like the anterior mace work offsetting posterior chain work of snatches or similar.
Mace and rowing are a great combo as well.
I like the 360's and squats eith rhe running. Gor now the regular squsts. My left knee is giving me some trouble again and regular feels better than hindu. They gave me trouble in the past too.

I like the 360's and squats eith rhe running. Gor now the regular squsts. My left knee is giving me some trouble again and regular feels better than hindu. They gave me trouble in the past too.
I can see that with Hindu squats due to rising up on balls of feet. I'm being very careful while slowly adding them in. Been doing goblets again while using the S&S warmup lately, those feel good.

Back
Top Bottom