all posts post new thread

Keep moving

Fall is definitely here
That is true. This morning I had to run and this afternoon walk true a blanket off fallen leaves. I do enjoy it, but of course you have to be carefull as you cannot see the ground if there is a hole or something.

That is true. This morning I had to run and this afternoon walk true a blanket off fallen leaves. I do enjoy it, but of course you have to be carefull as you cannot see the ground if there is a hole or something.
Yes, the last thing we need is a twisted ankle or some other such nonsense.

It's Lowther Castle, in Cumbria, and this time of year is my favourite by a mile. If you're ever in the Lakes definitely worth a visit, if you have kids it's great for them also.
A friend was just up there hiking, he took a photo just like this one. It's beautiful, what elevation is your office at?
1667574758083.png

It's Lowther Castle, in Cumbria, and this time of year is my favourite by a mile. If you're ever in the Lakes definitely worth a visit, if you have kids it's great for them also.
Defenitely need to go to vacation in the UK again. But first need to get passports for the kids as ID cards are not valid anymore since the UK left the EU. Been there several times in thecpastvand always enjoyed it.

I’ve absolutely no idea of the elevation, it’s not far from Haweswater If that’s any help.
Thanks, looks like you're in a valley at around 800' up. It's incredibly beautiful in the Lakes area, would like to visit it one day.

Defenitely need to go to vacation in the UK again. But first need to get passports for the kids as ID cards are not valid anymore since the UK left the EU. Been there several times in thecpastvand always enjoyed it.
Bloody stupid situation, I just hope that one day soon there can be some sensible politicians in the world.

Yesterday's planned training done today. Started raining when I started, hmmmm

5 x (3-4-5) KB press (20 kg kb)
4 ROUNDS OF:
- 4 x 5 KB snatch (20 kg kb)
- 2 minutes rest
That's pretty good considering the rain, way to gitter done!

Back
Top Bottom