- 2/2 KB press (20 kg kb)
- 2/2 KB press (22 kg kb)
- 2/2 KB press (24 kg kb)
5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder 1-2-3 clean & press (22 kg kb)
- 6 bulgarian bag snatch
- 6 pushups
3 x (10/10 bulgarian bag spins & 10 pushups)20221112_155837.jpg

Beautiful woodland! Unseasonably mild here today (17 degrees), would have loved a walk in the woods myself, but had to take the kids to see Black Adam in the cinema!
Always good to go to the cinema with the kids. Mine were gaming (of course haha). My wife was at home so could walk alone. Going alone I can go a little further.

I never feel anything other than lucky that I didn’t grow up in the ‘gaming age’! I was always happy with my Action Man till I was early teen, then the BMX and fishing occupied my free time. Old man talking here

I never feel anything other than lucky that I didn’t grow up in the ‘gaming age’! I was always happy with my Action Man till I was early teen, then the BMX and fishing occupied my free time. Old man talking here
Yip I am glad too I grew up before the tv and gaming times. And no pictures on social media from the 80's no future generation period hahaha. Great era and not so many so called experts on everything youbsee on social media. Back than, there was still common sense and people could think logically. (Or do I only remember the good things and forgot the crap?)

Yip I am glad too I grew up before the tv and gaming times. And no pictures on social media from the 80's no future generation period hahaha. Great era and not so many so called experts on everything youbsee on social media. Back than, there was still common sense and people could think logically. (Or do I only remember the good things and forgot the crap?)
LOL! No, you are not wrong, I’m certain there was a greater sense of perspective and less in the way of expectations, I’m sure there was a greater idea of community and less of an obsession with one’s self, but possibly that’s a problem with the UK. Maybe a sharp downturn will help us regain a sense of what’s important

Enjoying the so called indian summer, a 5.9 km walkView attachment 19271View attachment 19272View attachment 19273
I'm not a mushroom guy but that mushroom looks like fly agaric, used to be very important in shamanisitic rituals and practices. Incredibly toxic, but also highly hallucinogenic. They used to feed the mushrooms to reindeer, collect their urine, and drink it. When the reindeer wasn't around, the shaman would substitute him or herself.

I'm not a mushroom guy but that mushroom looks like fly agaric, used to be very important in shamanisitic rituals and practices. Incredibly toxic, but also highly hallucinogenic. They used to feed the mushrooms to reindeer, collect their urine, and drink it. When the reindeer wasn't around, the shaman would substitute him or herself.
They are very toxic, that is true. Did not know the whole shamanism part.

5 x 1/1 KB clean & press (22 kg kb)
10 x 5 KB snatch (22 kg kb)*
3 ROUNDS OF:
- 5 goblet squats & 3/3 snatch (20 kg kb)
- 5 goblet squats & 3/3 snatch (22 kg kb)
- 5 goblet squats & 3/3 half snatch (24 kg kb)
10 x 5 KB snatch (22 kg kb)*

* 5 snatches every minute, change side every minute

Thats the santa clause mushroom?

Back
Top Bottom