all posts post new thread

Keep moving

It is more that the last 10 years we rarely had winters and freezing days can be counted. Guess average temperature is much higher than in my young er years
Similar over here. I've moved around a bit, but it is quite common to talk with folks in their 30s and 40s who remember needing snow mobiles to get around in the winter and now, there's little need.

Interestingly I was listening to a podcast on my run yesterday and the guest was talking about how one of the "side effects" of the warmer global temperature and more CO2 is that there is something like 15% more plants, and most of those are in arid environments - basically the more CO2 made it easier to plants to breath, and they're starting to "de-desertify" the fringes of deserts.

Anyways don't want to derail your thread. (y)

Similar over here. I've moved around a bit, but it is quite common to talk with folks in their 30s and 40s who remember needing snow mobiles to get around in the winter and now, there's little need.

Interestingly I was listening to a podcast on my run yesterday and the guest was talking about how one of the "side effects" of the warmer global temperature and more CO2 is that there is something like 15% more plants, and most of those are in arid environments - basically the more CO2 made it easier to plants to breath, and they're starting to "de-desertify" the fringes of deserts.

Anyways don't want to derail your thread. (y)
Doesn't matter, it won't derail the thread, I feel this also belongs to the discussions.

First planned to finish with snatches, but due to the rain I turned to swings and goblet squats instead.

5 x (1-2-3-4) clean & press (22 kg kb)
5 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 double handed KB swings (28 kg kb)
- 5 goblet squats (22 kg kb)

Last edited:
Somehow I caught a cold, so stuff nose and not able to breath properly through my nose. So skipped the running.

Instead this morning a 5.1 km (muddy) walk (lots of rain last week) and this afternoon a conditioning strength training using kettlebells. Well, itnopened my nose for a short while :)

5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder 1-2-3 clean & press (22 kg kb)
- 4 x ( :15 on/:15 off) push press (20 kg kb)
- 10 tacfit med.ball exercise
:60L/:60R one arm farmer walk (22 kg kb)
:15 rest
:45L/:45R one arm farmer walk (22 kg kb)
:30L/:30R one arm farmer walk (22 kg kb)
:15L/:15R one arm farmer walk (22 kg kb)
:15 rest20221226_103115.jpg20221226_103130.jpg20221226_110501.jpg

Happy New year and best wishes to all of you.

Today the ROP met the Q&D.

2 x (1-2-3-4-5) clean & press (22 kg kb)
3 x (1-2-3-4) clean & press (22 kg kb)
3 ROUNDS OF:
- 2 x 10 KB swings (28 kg kb)
- 1 minute rest
- 4 x 5 pushups
- 1 minute rest

My oldest son wanted to start running with me. So decided to skip my own run and start a build up program together with him. Good thing is my heartrate remained low.

3 x (5 minutes walk & 5 minutes run)
2 minutes jog

Back at home.e a Q&D snatch session.

5 ROUNDS OF:
- 4 x 5 KB snatch (20 kg kb)
- 2 minutes rest

Back
Top Bottom