all posts post new thread

Keep moving

200 m. double (20 kg) KB walks
200 m. run
200 m. run
- 7 x (400 m. faster run - 200 m. easy run)
200 m. run
200 m. run

Skipped today's planned run as I am.still short on breath. Grabbed the 20 kg kb instead. Time to make those lungs stronger again and I really like the so called strong endurance protocolls lately. Today decided to give the snatch-walk a try and honestly. I really liked it :)

5 x (1-2-3) KB (20 kg) press
8 x 5/5 snatch-walk (20 kg KB)*

* snatch kb overhead, lower it to rack position (so kind of so called half snatch), take a step foreard and repeat for 5 times each side.

Last edited:
5 Hours total driving today for 5 minutes taking measures for new safety/ bullet and knife proof vest. Pfffff. So at home a 7.8 km run to get some movement. Tomorrow I want finally do some KB work again.
Making or buying a vest?

We get them issued. Sadly need them these days on the street. But they want to make sure itbfits correctly. The current one needs to get replaced.
At least it will be fitted. My first deployment to Iraq they just look ed at us and threw one at us and then we stepped into the ballistic plate line to pick up those. I was lucky, mine fit fine. Other guys had a tough go of it.

At least it will be fitted. My first deployment to Iraq they just look ed at us and threw one at us and then we stepped into the ballistic plate line to pick up those. I was lucky, mine fit fine. Other guys had a tough go of itit.that sou
That sounds like my deployment to Afghanistan. Just the regular heavy ones. These are not the war vests but for regular police patrols.

Back
Top Bottom