all posts post new thread

Keep moving

I had started the king-sized killer snatch program again. Have done it several times before, but this time I noticed my fingers get some painfull spots, just before a torn skin. Never had this with the VWC protocol or A+A or Q&D. So will stick to these. But to give my hands some rest I did some presses today

(1-2-3) KB (20 kg) press
- 200 m. run
(1-2-3-4) KB (20 kg) press
- 200 m. run
(1-2-3-4-5) KB (20 kg) press
- 200 m. run
- 200 m. run
(1-2-3) KB (20 kg) press
- 5.7 km run
10 x 10 one-arm (20 kg) KB swings
1.25 km (cooldown) walk

1000006215.jpg

Last edited:
I had started the king-sized killer snatch program again. Have done it several times before, but this time I noticed my fingers get some painfull spots, just before a torn skin. Never had this with the VWC protocol or A+A or Q&D. So will stick to these. But to give my hands some rest I did some presses today

(1-2-3) KB (20 kg) press
- 200 m. run
- 200 m. run
(1-2-3-4-5) KB (20 kg) press
- 200 m. run
- 200 m. run
(1-2-3) KB (20 kg) press
- 5.7 km run
10 x 10 one-arm (20 kg) KB swings
1.25 km (cooldown) walk

View attachment 24122
I'm thinking of going back to KSK next week but instead of three days a week I'm going to do it twice a week to keep my hands happy. Last summer they were destroyed before I got to the second phase, so I ended up bailing on it.

I'm thinking of going back to KSK next week but instead of three days a week I'm going to do it twice a week to keep my hands happy. Last summer they were destroyed before I got to the second phase, so I ended up bailing on it.
I was thinking about that too, but on the other hand, I do enjoy the A+A too. So maybe I am better safe OR I think of uding a lighter kb and do it with the 20 kg. Only 2 kg lighter but maybe more hsnd friendly.

I’ve done it “every other” training day - 2x one week, 1x t he next, alternating it with clean and press. Worked real well. Example like Monday - Friday - Wednesday KSK / Wednesday Monday Friday Giant. One week do both spread over two weeks.

I was thinking about that too, but on the other hand, I do enjoy the A+A too. So maybe I am better safe OR I think of uding a lighter kb and do it with the 20 kg. Only 2 kg lighter but maybe more hsnd friendly.
I have in the past alternated training days with A&A and Q&D. You can do the same with KSK. Now that I think about it, starting this on Sunday.

Evening session with the 20 kg KB and 8 kg mace. It was too short after dinner yo be honest.

3 ROUNDS OF:
- (1-2-3) KB press
- 4/4 KB clean & press
- 10/10 mace 360's)
2 ROUNDS OF:
- (1-2-3) KB press
- 6/6 mace 360's

Back
Top Bottom