all posts post new thread
Currently have a stiff neck, but did the floor and band stretches and really felt the upper back.

I don’t do any targeted upper back work, rows,pull-ups etc. I know I should, but have never done any. I think if I can add these regularly It’ll make the jump from 24’s to 28’s easier.

Currently have a stiff neck, but did the floor and band stretches and really felt the upper back.

I don’t do any targeted upper back work, rows,pull-ups etc. I know I should, but have never done any. I think if I can add these regularly It’ll make the jump from 24’s to 28’s easier.
I have little doubt that adding those things into your training will be a GAIN changer for sure.

I happen to have the other main equipment required under my back deck, so I’ve got all the bits n pieces. Currently my 15yr old son uses them for weighted pull-ups. Puts me to shame haha

I’m in Australia, about as far away from anything and I got a copy.

The book has really highlighted how little attention I give to my upper back. I plan on fixing that, and I’m sure it will at least help my cranky elbows and currently stiff shoulder.

So I just got through a Kindle version myself, and this is so terribly clever that I had to also grab the kettlebell bodyweight Kickstart program. Very good simple stuff, that gets right to the point in both books.

Moreover to me (admittedly not an experienced coach) the drills for taming the arc look like they can easily benefit newcomers and seasoned veterans alike.

Very very cool.

Last edited:
I’m in Australia, about as far away from anything and I got a copy.

The book has really highlighted how little attention I give to my upper back. I plan on fixing that, and I’m sure it will at least help my cranky elbows and currently stiff shoulder.

I think that is one of the key points. You can be braced in a top position but what if you are letting the KB pull you forward with your shoulder not quite packed. The standing plank cue may not be enough.

I think that is one of the key points. You can be braced in a top position but what if you are letting the KB pull you forward with your shoulder not quite packed. The standing plank cue may not be enough.
I've experienced this - it's what kept me from successfully doing 32k1H swings... looking forward to fixing the issue

I’ve just given it a purchase as well, looking forward to seeing what cues and drills are included within!

Back
Top Bottom