all posts post new thread

Simple and beyond

Off day. Did some easy macebell work. Then did some glute bridge, dead bug and the dog. Then 12 minutes on my steady Bike.

First day, week four.

2,3,8. Felt alright even with the 8. (Did this on Saturday)

Did mace bell work with 6 and 9 kilo.

Did a sort of Strength aerobics with 16 kilo and 20 kilo.

1 set of clean and jerk. 3 cleans and then three jerks. Focusing on being explosive.

A small break.

3-4 snatches with 16 kilo. (same hand). 8 minus.

Repeat with opposite hand.

Walk-outs.

And then ten minutes on the bike. Easy cycling.

Training always sets me in a good mood.

I have used the Plan 787A program. It is meant for squats and deadlifts. I use it for Kettlebell Front Squats. I have completed three weeks. It feels quite easy. I am not sure if I am doing it right.

Did the kettlebell mile but started easy. Did it with 16 kilo. 20 minutes. But IT was outside and there was a hill. Anyway. I liked it and Next week I Will use 20 kilo for a bit shortser distance.

Was exceptional tired and annoyed om friday. Received coaching from an Sfg instructor on friday. That was useful.

Today did Session 1, week 5 of 787a squat program. Did day four of fighter pull up program.

My goal is ten reps with 36+40 fsq.

I did a kettlebell mile: Tried it with 20 kilo. It was quite hard, particularly on the grip.
I think next time I will try to go very very fast wit 16 kilo. And I will try to not switch hands so often.
I like to change the kettlebell mile with 16, 20 and 24 kilo.

No people are watching me, they are not busy being in their own minds, or even better their mobiles. Note to myself: Don't be like that.

Home with my parentes. Tried Pavel's new powertrain. 10 minutes. 14 sets. 20 kilo. Easiest rep alternative.

5 week, day 3 of plan Strong squat program 787a. Nice to Try a Heavy load for me: 32+36.

Fighter pull up program: 6,5,5,4,3.

Week 6, day 1 og 787a plan Strong program.

Pain when doing any sorts of pull Ups.

Did some presses with 20, 24 and 28. Maybe I can do GTG with presses ?

Week 6. Day 2.

Some presses. Maybe 10 reps with 24 and 4 reps with 28.

Being patient and believing in the process.
Staying with the same strategy for a long time. Not micro-managing. Letting go of control and the obsession with results.

Week 6, day 3 of 787a squat program.
Set new pr 36+40 front squat two reps. Cleaning 76 kilo is no joke.

Macebell 6 kilo 80 reps around the world. (50 right and 30 left)

Did some push Ups and explosive rows with a band.

New record FSQ: 36+40 kilo: 2 reps.
FSQ: 32+36 kilo: 9 reps.

Did some light stationary bike cycling: 21 minutes. Resistance 4. Speed: 25 km/h.

Back
Top Bottom