all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Liver King Steroid 'Controversy'

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Not to bring the thread back on topic... But read a comment on IG that pointed out Dr Saladino's supplement brand that "broke off" from Liver King's is owned partially by Liver King.

Looks like their business partnership is alive and well, although LK knew to be a silent partner in this for some reason...

Also, holy cow he has some interesting LLCs. I don't think he actually owns any of his properties directly... He has a good lawyer for sure.

Sweet Christmas!

Saladino is so brazen.

Distance yourself, say you had suspicions, and then do a market segment branding split and share the proceeds with your divorced partner.

I get the impression that he isn't a fan of PPE in any form. He has a video on his IG of him shooting steel with a handgun. No ears, no eyes, no shirt, no shoes, no trigger discipline, no anything resembling basic safety.

Anyone who has spent time shooting steel knows that eventually it shoots back.

So going out on a limb... Probably not often he wears gloves.

I was next to a jabroni like that once.

I packed up and immediately got off the range. As I was walking away, I heard a ricochet whizz past.

Anyone who has spent time shooting steel knows that eventually it shoots back.
I've shot a LOT of steel. The most dangerous is the mild steel panel someone plops out there as a target. The "proper" steel is pretty safe, as long as you respect the caliber and distance limitations and it is set up properly...

With all those qualifications I realize, you're right. Eventually, shooting steel shoots back..

Did any one else notice the lie in his apology? In his apology speech/video he said some to the effect of being rich and anonymous before, but now rich and famous. He then says something about not ever expecting that. But, in one of the leaked emails he says he wants to gain a million followers or whatever in a very short time and skyrocket his notoriety.

Did any one else notice the lie in his apology? In his apology speech/video he said some to the effect of being rich and anonymous before, but now rich and famous. He then says something about not ever expecting that. But, in one of the leaked emails he says he wants to gain a million followers or whatever in a very short time and skyrocket his notoriety.

"I never expected to become famous by walking around in public half naked and eating raw testicles."

I'm suspecting a special line of "supplements" soon as he says he believes there's a time and place for hormone therapy.

Couldn't there be a lawsuit? After all, I heard about a woman suing Kraft because on the pack it says Velveeta single serve takes 3 1/2 minutes to prepare. She says it's 3 1/2 minutes to cook, but doesn't include the time to add water and the time to let it stand to thicken. She is suing for five million

Couldn't there be a lawsuit? After all, I heard about a woman suing Kraft because on the pack it says Velveeta single serve takes 3 1/2 minutes to prepare. She says it's 3 1/2 minutes to cook, but doesn't include the time to add water and the time to let it stand to thicken. She is suing for five million
What a world we live in eh?

I know. Like seriously? Five million because it takes what and extra minute or two? The judge should instantly toss the case and charge her five million for wasting time and money.
Yeah, so what’s worse? The fact that someone brought the lawsuit or the fact that it wasn’t immediately dismissed?

Wait a sec, what about The Liver King?? Back on topic…!! ROFL

Yeah, so what’s worse? The fact that someone brought the lawsuit or the fact that it wasn’t immediately dismissed?

Wait a sec, what about The Liver King?? Back on topic…!! ROFL
I would say the judge for not tossing. People nowadays are looking for the quick fix and easy money.

"I never expected to become famous by walking around in public half naked and eating raw testicles."
Yeah, two things I noticed from the apology video were that he acted like his instagram rise to fame was unplanned, unexpected, or unwanted (you're literally making professional grade videos... surely you thought you were going somewhere) ... and the idea that he was run down and depressed and etc so he "needed" his Vitamin S (that's steroids y'all) - but that's also what he's saying his lifestyle (and organ supplements) can fix.

I’m too old to be Cheugy. Live laugh love, er… wait a sec…
First, I had to look all these words up. Second, apparently this word means "basic" Like steak, kettlebells, BB's, V8's, cast iron skillets, whiskey, coffee, pull ups, weapons, jeans, character, keeping your word, back bone, grit, humor, etc. I have no problem if a blue-haired pencil-neck calls me ( under breath-behind back ) a cheugy boomer. :)

Dang, the older I get the more Gran Torino I get.

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom