all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Liver King Steroid 'Controversy'

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Glad I'm not categorized into that twenty something demographic. No blue hair either. But leave us tatted and pierced people alone. Never judge a book by its cover
Apologies and no disrespect meant.

All he needs is a change of hats to be a dwarf king:

King_Thror_on_his_Throne_in_Erebor.png

You know....

I don't really care how much Liver King spends on PEDs.

I want to know how much he spends on:

--Beard oil

--Spray tans

Apologies and no disrespect meant.
All good. I know what you mean. It sucks being "me" when so many of "them" act the way they do and people just assume I'm like that based on my appearance. Anyone that knows me knows I'm the farthest thing from "them people"

I feel like there’s so many people out there who are so upset… kinda like as a kid when you found out that WWF wrestling was fake
Not just that, but this is the first I've heard of Liver King. It gave me questions like...
This Liver King guy...that's a person's chosen nickname and not a company's paid mascot?
A blogger revealed from an email that he's on steroids...so a blogger actually used evidence instead of making stuff up?
People are upset about bad health advice from the internet...after the world's highest-paid experts had two years of a pandemic where they switched between getting almost everything wrong or outright lies. So experts are valuable somehow?

Hey, maybe he wears workgloves a lot.
I get the impression that he isn't a fan of PPE in any form. He has a video on his IG of him shooting steel with a handgun. No ears, no eyes, no shirt, no shoes, no trigger discipline, no anything resembling basic safety.

Anyone who has spent time shooting steel knows that eventually it shoots back.

So going out on a limb... Probably not often he wears gloves.

Not to bring the thread back on topic... But read a comment on IG that pointed out Dr Saladino's supplement brand that "broke off" from Liver King's is owned partially by Liver King.

Looks like their business partnership is alive and well, although LK knew to be a silent partner in this for some reason...

Also, holy cow he has some interesting LLCs. I don't think he actually owns any of his properties directly... He has a good lawyer for sure.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom