all posts post new thread

Keep moving

5 minutes nonstop squats
8 x (30 secs. fast run - 2 minutes slow run)
5 minutes nonstop squats
Easy run back to starting point

Today last late shift before vacation. Maybe the remaining I stick to this and yesterday's format. Day 1 start and finish with 5 minutes of kb work (snatch or press/ push press) and run and the otherday running and bwe leg work.

That's a long time, seems you never get used to being awake when we're wired to be sleeping.
True, after a late shift I have often diffuculties falling asleep. Especially annoying when you have a late shift and next day an early shift. Than I am moving on coffee ?

True, after a late shift I have often diffuculties falling asleep. Especially annoying when you have a late shift and next day an early shift. Than I am moving on coffee ?
Totally, i worked nights for years….was into cycling back then too. Would ride 20 miles each way to work and back and never be able to fall asleep by the time i got home.

Legs and short fartlek (speedplay) at 7 am.

5 minutes nonstop squats
5 minutes easy run
2 x (1 minute fast run - 1 minute slow run)
2 minutes fast run - 2 minutes slow run
2 x (1 minute fast run - 1 minute slow run)
2 minutes fast run
6 minutes nonstop squats
5 minutes easy run

I guess this explains it better, than writing it down.

But thinking of getting a 12 kg bag and buy an original one by suples. They are more expensive but seem to be of great quality

I guess this explains it better, than writing it down.

But thinking of getting a 12 kg bag and buy an original one by suples. They are more expensive but seem to be of great quality
Thanks! those look awesome for shoulders

Thanks! those look awesome for shoulders
That is true. I had not used it forva long time and I start to feel it all over now. The movement is similar to the 360's, but at a wider range of motion, and the whole body is used to stabilise.

Back
Top Bottom