all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

Honestly I have a little time for regular training since our gym is open again (it is like this, when you are doing everything at your own gym, from responding to email through cleaning to teaching :).

However, I am trying to do at least grease the groove for pull-ups and swings (I have 24kg "parked" close to me when teaching).
Also, I love to play with kettlebells, putting more lifts together, like combination below.

Last edited:
I was thinking about one thing last days... in spite of that I am not training according to any plan last 2 months, I was able to maintain my strength. I was climbing two days ago and I felt stronger than a year ago, which surprised me.
Maybe it is because I am staying active outside the gym as well, walking long distance, jogging, climbing... whenever I can. It make my feel really GOOD ?.

IMG_4835 2.jpg

Weekend: in the woods. I was pretty tired afterwards = 30km in 30 °C it is not a walk in the park ?.

Monday (fasting 24h):
  • morning mobility
  • get-ups: 12kg x5
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x5
  • FSQ 20kg 5x5
  • GM: 30kg 5x5
Wednesday:
  • get-ups: 16kg x5
  • pull-ups: 8 sets of 3 reps
  • FSQ, 20kg 5x5
  • GM, 30kg 5x5
  • longer stretching for hips - that was a good choice today!
kwiaty_2.jpg

Weekend: in the woods. I was pretty tired afterwards = 30km in 30 °C it is not a walk in the park ?.

Monday (fasting 24h):
  • morning mobility
  • get-ups: 12kg x5
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x5
  • FSQ 20kg 5x5
  • GM: 30kg 5x5
Wednesday:
  • get-ups: 16kg x5
  • pull-ups: 8 sets of 3 reps
  • FSQ, 20kg 5x5
  • GM, 30kg 5x5
  • longer stretching for hips - that was a good choice today!
View attachment 14072
Great picture!

• FSQ 20kg 5x5 - Are these done as Goblet Squats, each side FSQ or with double 20KG?

• FSQ 20kg 5x5 - Are these done as Goblet Squats, each side FSQ or with double 20KG?
Oh no, no, I wish it was double 20! :) That was only bar (20kg). During holiday season I am glad for "maintaining" ;-)

Reactions: DC3
Friday-Saturday: in the mountains (Krkonoše).

That was rather intense, we did 60km in two days - walking in the rain, being glad for hot tea & dry sleeping bag, watching sunrise... Yes, I like to come back to mountains to appreciate a little things.

krkonose.jpg

Monday: no training at all = feeling tired after weekend

Tuesday (light session):
  • foam rolling, mobility drills
  • get-ups, 16kg x3
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x3
  • FSQ, 30kg 3x5reps
  • Good Morning, 30kg 3x5 reps
  • stretching
That would be enough for today :)

kettle.jpg

Friday:
  • get-ups: 16kg x3
  • presses: few reps with 12, 14, 16kg (on the video) - I am surprised that I am still able to press it without pressing
  • pull-ups and chin-ups: reps of 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 5, 7 reps
  • stretching for front split
I woke up feeling tired, but in the end that was surprisingly good training!

Thursday:
  • mobility drills
  • handstance
  • FSQ, 30 5x5
  • GM 40kg 3x5
  • stretching for front splits
I decided to work on my head/handstand & mobility everyday. I just need to figure it out how to put everything together (with presses & pull-ups). Right now I am pretty sore from handstand practice.

provaz.jpg

Friday:
  • mobility & handstand
Saturday:
  • Get-ups: 16, 16, 20, 16, 16
  • 2x12kg: double presses, swings and snatches - few rounds (honestly I don't know how many but it was definitely enough :-D)
  • stretching

Sunday: off

Monday (light):

• get-ups: 12, 12, 16, 16, 16kg
  • presses, 12kg: (1-2-3)x3
  • pull-ups (with assistance): 8x5 reps
  • handstand

Tuesday - feeling tired: just headstand & mobility drills

Wednesday:
  • handstand
  • just a quick combo with 2x12: presses, squats and lunges - 6 rounds
  • stretching
Summer will be a ON and OFF with training... (I will be gone again for 3 weeks), so right now I am just trying to stay fit, strong and healthy.

Sorry for not being here for a moment.

I spent two weeks in Spain on Camino Primitivo - walking alone from Oviedo to Santiago de Compostela (320km in 12 days).
That was interesting experience I have been looking for a longer time. I have never been walking such distance before. I was surprise as well that Spain is so beautiful!

camino_.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom