all posts post new thread

Larry’s Logs

Today’s practice: 5/22/22
Wife has covid now and had to drop out of the 1/2 marathon trail race…I still went and had a good showing. Probably should have been more aggressive in the beginning which was mostly a crushed limestone path. The second half was all dirt/mud single track trails. Even had to wade across some creeks at a couple of spots. Was really fun, i think i really shine on the trails. Got like 5th place overall and 2nd in my age group.
55FBDDD7-D0A0-406A-8BBF-A5218E513E32.png

Today’s practice: 5/25/22
Some extra walking this am
Stretching and arch strengthening
WU of pullups, arm bars, tgu with overhead hip stretch, bu tgu (these are getting pretty solid), and hurdle raises.
YDKS 1.0
Complex of 6 DFS, DCL, DMP x9 @ 16/16k
Starting to feel good and strong in these complexes. Squats felt on point today and unlocked a new higher tempo/cadence.

Last edited:
Today’s practice: 5/31/22
Back to work today after a 2 week forced Covid vacation as it made it’s way through my household….Glad to be back with my students, and glad to hear that their teachers can’t hold a candle to my PE classes!
Snuck in a 4.5 mile run on my break. 1 mile warm up, 2.5 mile of moderate hill repeats, 1 mile run back. Wore my xero’s, wore them once last week too. Going to start rotating them in on some shorter runs.
C631DD79-1189-4C4F-877A-9B0B52CFCA50.png
Going for a 24 hour fast today too. Ate and drank like an a#@ hole all weekend.

Today’s practice: 6/3/22
Walked my 16k’s to work (about 4 blocks)
Later did my warm up
Chin ups 3x2 (starting to mess with a hold with elbows at 90 degrees)
BU TGU 1/1 @16k
SLDL 3X5 @16k
Hurdle raises 3x3 @16k (didn’t have my 20# with me, it’s a big jump in weight, very tough)
TGU with hip stretch 1/1
YDKS 1.0 W4D4
Complex of 5 DFS and 5 DSN X13 @16/16k

Later on I rode 4 miles to my friends house to go see Top Gun, then went for an 11 mile night cap ride after (had a need for speed after that flic!)

Back
Top Bottom