all posts post new thread

Larry’s Logs

6/15/23
Walking/chores around the house
Jumprope warm up
10 rounds Jumprope tabata
Playing with bottoms up, can hold and maybe press 24k on r side. Can press 20k on right and maybe left.
Loaded pistol practice with 24 and 20k. Ive only ever practiced bw so these felt hard.

Last edited:
School just got out and I have a few days around the house. Been allowing me to get some extra training in. I love doing chores and lifting at the same time (chores=rest). My wife hates it but oh well, lol.
She hates that you're doing chores? Or that you're taking 'rest' time while you do them? My standard response to any criticism from mine is 'you're welcome'.. she hates that. lol

She hates that you're doing chores? Or that you're taking 'rest' time while you do them? My standard response to any criticism from mine is 'you're welcome'.. she hates that. lol
Lol, i would say that she thinks i already take a long time to do chores and that this is like a snail doing chores. She’s just taking jabs at me. She also cant wrap her head around a long drawn out training session with ample rest. Her workouts are all peloton follow alongs. Not talking crap about them, they’re actually pretty well done.

Lol, i would say that she thinks i already take a long time to do chores and that this is like a snail doing chores. She’s just taking jabs at me. She also cant wrap her head around a long drawn out training session with ample rest. Her workouts are all peloton follow alongs. Not talking crap about them, they’re actually pretty well done.
As a recovering glycoholic, I understand her thinking.. then I found a better way :)

6/18/23
Mostly an off day, some chores and playground play.
6/19/23
Good walking and a couple of hours of moving furniture prepping for summer camp.
4(1,2,3,4,5) 1(1,2,3,4) CnP @32k
Felt pretty strong. Last ladder was admittedly tough.
Strong pressing with the 32kg. 4 reps is excellent. Have you ever tried a 36kg or 40kg?

This cycle on ROP is to over come the block i have on my left side of pressing the 40k. I’ve been able to press it on the right for a bit now.
I see. We all have imbalances between the left a and right .I'm right handed but a slightly stronger presser with the left but pulling moves I'm stronger right.

7/2/23
Messed around and teated my pressing with the 40k
Did a CnP ladder 1(1,2,3) @32k.
Some swings with the 32 and 40k
Then tested out the CnP got multiple singles on the left with the 40k!
Very happy with this, the left side has been eluding me.
Multiple doubles on the right but the last effort i could only get 1.
Did some more swings with the 40k. Starting to get comfy with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom