all posts post new thread

Larry’s Logs

They felt quite heavy tbh. Felt like it popped some things open that I’ve been neglecting doing calisthenics. I think TGU could give me the most bang for my buck in resolving those imbalances.
Yes, be careful with presses, they can bite you on the wrong day. TGU is a good overall movement for shoulders, a steady dose of face pulls works wonders for my shoulder health.. when I can do them.

All is well, was just thinking if posting. My bike commuting is keeping up, but my pull up program fell off. Life is extremely busy at the moment and im being reduced to random push ups and pull ups. I did some random presses and rows the other night as well. I need to commit to something though.

10/6
Plenty of bike commuting all week. Re committed to push ups and pull ups. Doing at least 100 pushups and 30 chins every day, 10 sets of 10 pushups, 10 sets of 3 chins. Yesterday i did ring dips instead of pushups too. Usually done in an hour or so when i get home.
Busted out my mountain bike for the past couple of days, just been messing around on it rolling through grass/parks/roads under construction. Having fun with it, uses different muscles too.
Gotta brag about wifey too, she ran the Berlin marathon 2 weeks ago and is prepping for chicago this weekend. Shes a badass. Hope everyone is well!IMG_1780.jpeg
IMG_1764.jpegIMG_1724.jpeg
Throwing up some cityscape pics from the saddle. Gotta try to compete with @blutsj !

Last edited:
Bike commuting everyday, had yesterday off and conference day today.
Lots of coaching and marathon spectating over the weekend. Wife ran Berlin 2 weeks ago and Chicago this past weekend.
Sunday i did lots of house cleaning and reorganizing and gtg dbl press and chin up ladders.
3(3,5,7) dbl kb press (24/28k)
Same reps with the chins.
Biked around all morning on my mtn bike listened to virtual conference.
Stopped at a workout station and got some dips and chins in.
10(3 ring chin ups)
10(5 parallel dip bars)
IMG_1802.jpeg
IMG_1804.jpegIMG_1798.jpeg

Bike commuting everyday, had yesterday off and conference day today.
Lots of coaching and marathon spectating over the weekend. Wife ran Berlin 2 weeks ago and Chicago this past weekend.
Sunday i did lots of house cleaning and reorganizing and gtg dbl press and chin up ladders.
3(3,5,7) dbl kb press (24/28k)
Same reps with the chins.
Biked around all morning on my mtn bike listened to virtual conference.
Stopped at a workout station and got some dips and chins in.
10(3 ring chin ups)
10(5 parallel dip bars)
View attachment 22785
View attachment 22786View attachment 22787
Chicago looks better from the northern view.

Back
Top Bottom