all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Navigating supplements for performance

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I've bumped into the idea of cognitive benefits of creatine ( particularly as you get older ? ) a couple of times in my internet wanderings but cannot say where or remember any details.

Can you recommend any websites or books that discuss it ?

Anyone remember prohormones? I sort of wish I had given T1 a try before it was banned. Lol
Yeah, they ended up in a lot of random supplements.

Now we have SARMS being popular and are how showing up in random supplements they shouldn’t be in due to manufacturing contamination.

I thought of this this afternoon and it's been bothering me. I mentioned that I drink coffee and take creatine and said those were the only supplements I take. I don't know why I didn't think about the cod liver oil and collagen I take every day.

I thought of this this afternoon and it's been bothering me. I mentioned that I drink coffee and take creatine and said those were the only supplements I take. I don't know why I didn't think about the cod liver oil and collagen I take every day.
Don't feel bad. I'm over here posting videos about why you shouldn't take very many supplements and am downing 4 different ones a day. More if coffee is now counted as a caffeine supplement.

Back
Top Bottom