all posts post new thread
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Morning prep

OS marching

Beach volleyball session - morning
~1:30hrs at moderate level.

Noon
Neural connectivity complex @12kg+8kg x 1 - 12kg on L

Bouldering session - noon
~2 hrs. Took long rests between sends. V0, 1 , 2 as prep, V4 debt from last time finished. Some more V4 work and some V0 and V2 in between to keep things greased well.

Beach volleyball practice - evening
1:30 hrs. Offense - approach positioning emphasis. Lots of jumping.

I see you have reverted back to BtP singles each side. I've done the same for recovery reasons, I also feel more fluid after singles as aposed to 2 or 3 reps per side. What are your reasons for going back to singles?

I see you have reverted back to BtP singles each side. I've done the same for recovery reasons, I also feel more fluid after singles as aposed to 2 or 3 reps per side. What are your reasons for going back to singles?

I increased the weight to 32kg, last doubles period was 28kg. I started doubles partly to test them (after being inspired by Pavel Macek's Royal S&S) and mostly as a way to make sure I'm in full tension and alignment throughout the lift. If I loose tension/alignment on lockout or pull down I might finish the lift, but won't be able to do a second rep. This is more about making sure I own on the bell before going up in weight rather than a way to up intensity. The increased time under load also increase concentration demands and makes me more meditative (2+2 with 28kg is bent pressing for about 80 secs), I like the effect on actually knowing you can handle that... somewhat like a two-hand anyhow "complex".

And I agree - the bent press itself is more of a "singles lift" in my opinion.

Morning prep

OS resets
OH wall squat x 5
OH wall hack squat x 5
Dbl BU carry @12kg + 8kg x 1 (12kg on L)

Afternoon
Some rocking
Neural connectivity complex @12kg+8g x 2 x 1

Yesterday was quite intensive so this was more of a active rest day

Noon - home

OS work, mainly Lego rocking
BU Lego squat @8kg x 1 + 1
BU pistol @8kg x 1 + 1
Neural connectivity complex @12kg+8kg x 2 x 1

Noon - beach
Rock rings L sit pull ups - singles
ledge
4 fingers edge
3 fingers pocket
offset 3/2 pockets
2 fingers pocket
some more 3 and 4 fingers pull-up and hold - doing leg scissors at the top​

Some beach volleyball prep and a couple of sets and beer.

Evening
Some straddle sit double presses @12kg+8kg

Night
Bouldering party - bouldering, beer, bouldering, dancing, bouldering... not adhering with any safety standards whatsoever, but loooots of fun. One of the best parties I've been in recent memory.

Morning prep - beach

OS resets

Beach volleyball - noon
Some low-moderate set - felt last night... was worth it ;)

Lifting - night
Practice - fresh & flawless

15 min of
Hands & thighs lift @150kg x 2
Neural connectivity complex @12kg + 8kg x 1​

Still felt last night so choose neural connector moves rather than heavy users (BtP)

Morning prep - beach

OS resets

Beach volleyball session - morning - noon - afternoon
A birthday party to a friend, various levels, food, beer and good friends. Great day.

Strength session - evening
Morning prep

OS resets
Kneeling club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @24kg x 2 + 2 , @32kg x 1 + 1
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3

15 min of
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1

I trough in a set of doubles for each side somewhere in the middle - felt solid​

Morning prep

OS resets

Rest of day
Allot of unplanned stuff, so turned out as rest day.

I did had about 2 hrs of walking in there.

Morning prep

OS resets
Suitcase carry @32kg x 1 + 1

Strength session - noon
Movement prep

OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @24kg x 2 + 2 , @32kg x 1 + 1
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 (L was a little wobbly)

15 min of
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1
Hands & thighs lift @150kg x 2

I through in a set of doubles for each hand somewhere in the mix (a set of double replaces a set of 1+1)

• Cueing, groove and philosophy: Lately I find myself having a different internal cueing for the bent press. Instead of bending away from the bell I wedge & support more. I am not sure how much the physical groove is different. I know it is a little less deep, and that I feel that lockout just happens as I wedge. The change in cueing probably come as a mix many things, but mostly as a general evolution of my lifting philosophy. I started viewing the lifts as manipulation of levers and "tension flow" to more efficiently interact with the environment.

Morning prep

OS resets
Leopard crawl

Morning prep

OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @24kg x 1 + 1 , @32kg x 2 + 2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 (L almost as good as R)

15 min of
Hand & thighs lift @150kg x 2
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1 (2 x 2 thrown in in the middle of the session)

Morning prep

Farmer carry @60kg x 1 1/2

Bouldering - noon
1 hr. Just getting some work in.

Evening
OS shin box flow x 12 min
naked
BU @8kg
OH @8kg​

Nice flow, not good on hard floor, to much irritation for the shins

Morning prep

Leopard crawl
OH rotations @12kg

Noon - beach
OS resets
Beach volleyball ~3 - 4 sets @ moderate level
OS shin box flow and GU flow - great at on the sand
Beach volleyball - 2 sets @ low level

Movement prep

OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @32kg x 2 + 2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 (L at par with R)

15 min of
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1
Bent press @32kg x 2​

Morning prep

OS breathing
Leopard crawl

Beach volleyball session - late morning
1:30 hrs, low - moderate+ level sets.
Some TGU flow with water bottle on the fist

Noon
Purim party

Strength work - night
Decided not to lift due to alcohol left overs from the party.

Extended movement prep
OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
Neural connectivity complex @16kg + 12kg x 2 x 1
Hands & thighs lift @158kg x 2 x 1

• Heavier NCC: Increased the load from 12+8 to 16+12kg. Light up my brain completely took long minutes to recover between sets. Both heavier than I use to and uneven made my CNS take notice. I am pleased with how I moved with the 16kg on L.
Morning prep

OS resets

Beach volleyball - noon
Long session at moderate-high level. Good movement and game management most of the session. Reasonable approach and attack until the last set.

Movement prep

OS resets - abbreviated
Club work - abbreviated
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 ( + 1 squat at the tail of each side)

15 min of
Hand & thighs lift @158kg x 1
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1
  • Abbreviated prep: Today Was a long day, didn't want to waste energy. Doing good pattern maintenance daily at my preps lets me get off from it when I need to conserve energy. Probably OS resets alone would have made me ready as well.
  • BU clean: These are getting smooth and tight. I can BU clean 20kg for a long time, but my left side was never that comparable to the right for a long stretch. The BU squat was smooth and stable on both sides.
  • No bent press doubles today: Some reasons - long day, doubles takes more concentration from me than 1+1s, give more head room for the new H&T load, sorta-deload to milk some more from the 32kg.

Morning prep

OS resets
OH wall squat x 5
OH wall Hack squat x 5
Cook @12kg (+ marching)

Beach volleyball - afternoon
~4 sets, moderate level. Nothing to write home about...

Strength snack - night
When I realized that I was done cooking dinner but the rice need 5 more minutes...

5 min of
Hands & thighs lift x 1 - fresh & flawless

Morning prep

OS resets
Leopard crawl

Strength session - afternoon
Movement prep

OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
BB armbar @12kg x 1 + 1

15 min of
Bent press @32kg x 2
Hands & thighs lift @158kg x 1
  • First time that I open the bent press part with a 32kg double. Not planned, just did the first rep, felt good so did the second. I must admit that these heavy H&T and BtP double are confidence builders.

Beach volleyball session - evening
4 sets @ moderate+ level. While we lost all sets we played well for the greater part (last set was out of focus) and kept things close and competitive against a better team (Yuli and Pavel). I need to clean my reception a bit and lead to the middle more constantly. Both Tor and I need the think less on offense and just attack with more conviction. I am very pleased with Tor's game. With her attitude, if we'll keep playing better teams she gonna improve allot more and become really solid player. I am very happy with todays session - professionally and socially.

Last edited:
Morning prep

OS resets

~2 hrs. Mediocre at best. Grip felt off. Lack of conviction.

Beach volleyball practice - evening
1:30 hrs. Transition to offense. Very good practice session. Good thing I chose not to lift, it was demanding physically, neurologically and mentally.

Morning prep

OS resets
Leopard crawls

Late morning
Neurological connectivity complex @16kg + 12kg x 2 x 1

<1 hrs. Cut short do to dinging my left hip on a stupid move, which was also not according to my planned route, and twice... just making it more stupid. I basically did a pistol on the left leg with high internal rotation of that hip... could have been avoided easily by sticking to the planned route... Check ROM and stability and felt OK. Cut the session short due to some soreness and the fact that I'm going skiing next week. Canceled BVB this evening to avoid change-of-directions.

Strength session - afternoon
Decided to start movement prep and see how my left hip feels and go from there.

Movement prep
Banded distraction hip capsule mobilization
OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @24kg x 2 + 2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 ( + 1 sq at the end of each side reps)

Hip felt painless (accept when rolling on and pressuring it against the floor), mobile an stable so...

15 min of
Bent press @32kg x 2​

• Left hip: Felt good during the session. Still good idea to cancel BVB since it is more uncertain and unplanned movements that would might aggravate the problem and pain-fear would sit to deep mentally and will further compromise movement quality.

Morning prep

OS resets

Afternoon
Neural connectivity complex @16kg+12kg x 2 x 1

Beach volleyball session - afternoon
Very windy, bad start, couldn't connect and focus

Morning prep

OS resets

Beach volleyball session - noon
Several sets at moderate level. Played well, connected and focused.

Strength session - night
Hands & thighs lift @158kg x 4 x 1

10 - 17.03.2018 (10,17 - travel days)
Ski vacation
Morning prep

OS resets

Throughout the day
Skiing :)

Morning prep

OS resets

Noon
Playing around with 12kg in various single leg stance with rotation variations (rack, BU, OH).
This was testing idea I had this morning for an actual ski oriented movement prep and patterning, derived from FMS / SF principles. I had the idea after contemplating on my ski-skill deficits and what I can do to better prepare for next year (I ski one week a year). The usual BW squats/lunges/planks ski-prep videos on YouTube have, IMO, little to do with the qualities and skills required on the snow. If I'll work something that I think is appropriate I will probably video it professionally and take a shot at a passive income project.

Movement prep

OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @32kg x 2 + 2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 (+ 1 sq e/s) - R was good, L passable but not tight enough

15 min of
Hands & thighs lift @158kg x 2
Bent press @32kg x 2​

• Hands & thighs rep increase: Just like with the 150kg, the first rep felt effortless so I did a second, kept going.
  • Bent press double: Had no idea if I would do singles or doubles, the first rep felt fine so I did the second, kept going.
  • Overall session score: Felt during the prep section that it was very necessary, especially the armbars and BU cleans. Bent press groove called for some more focus than usual. I guess it was the cost of week off training and heavy usage.

Wow... it's been a while since my last update...

Morning prep

OS resets
OH wall squat x 5
OH wall Hack squat x 5

Noon
Cook @12kg

Beach volleyball - evening
~8 sets @ moderate level

Morning prep

OS resets
Leopard crawl

Morning prep

OS resets
Leopard crawl

Noon
Movement prep

Windshield wiper
Hard rolls
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 (+1 sq e/s)

Practice
10 min of
NCC @16kg + 12kg x 2 x 1

Evening
Movement prep

Club work
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3

Practice
10 min of
Bent press @32kg x 2​

Morning prep

OS resets

Bouldering - noon
~1:15 hr, V2 work

Night
Movement prep

OS resets
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @32kg x 2+2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3

Practice
15 min of
Bent press @32kg x 2​

Morning prep

OS resets

Beach volleyball
~2 hrs @ low-moderate

Morning prep

Carry beer cases and setting up Summer Opening Tournament

Beach volleyball
Summer Opening Tournament - 3 sets

Lots of sun and beer

Morning prep

OS resets
Cook @12kg

Noon
OS resets
BU press @12kg x 3 + 5 (R+L)

Practice
7 min of
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1​

Evening
Movement prep

OS reset
Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @32kg x 2 + 2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3

Practice
13 min of
Bent press @32kg x 2
Morning prep

OS resets
Spider-Man crawl

Afternoon
Movement prep

OS resets

Club work
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
SLDL @24kg x 2 + 2
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
Practice
15 min of​
Two-hands anyhow @32kg+12kg x 1​
Beach volleyball
Moderate​
Morning prep
OS resets​
OH wall squat x 5​
Farmer carry @60kg x 2​
Noon
Suitcase carry @32kg x 1 + 1​
BU press @12kg x 3 + 5​
Club work​
Bouldering - noon
V0 - V3 work​
Evening
Movement prep
OS resets​
TK+HK KB holds sequence​
Goblet squat @24kg x 5​
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3​
BU clean @20kg x 3 + 3 (+1 sq e/s)​
Push press @20kg x 3 + 3​
Practice
15 min of​
Hands & thighs lift @158kg x 1​
Bent press @32kg x 1 + 1​
Push press @24kg x 2 + 2 - Bad - need to groove and learn @20kg
Morning prep
OS resets​
Spider-Man crawl​
Afternoon
OH rotations @12kg​
BU clean & press @12kg x 3 + 5​
Evening
Movement prep
OS resets​
Club work​
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3​
Push press @20kg x 3 + 3​
Practice
15 min of​
Hands & thighs lift @158kg x 1​
Bent press @32kg x 2​
Beach volleyball - night
5 sets @moderate-high level​

So....
My last update was about 6 month ago. I kept training and a physical log, and more or less kept my participation on the forum.

No particular reason I stopped updating, just missed some weeks on vacation/lots of fun activities, than said to myself I had allot to update since I didn't update for a while... Than today...

I have been continuing my auto-regulated (read timed) session. Changing two weeks blocks of hands & thighs lift + bent press with swing + push press (I purchased, watched, read, watched, read and practiced @Brett Jones and Gray Cook Dynami). I felt that two week block are too short for me so I tried doing sessions of swing + bent press and push press + bent press (alternating lifts every "set" just like when I did H&T+BtP). In Dynami they say that mixing breathing styles will be more of a metabolic session so I made the session longer to compensate. Not enough. The session where just not up to par with respect to the resource-spent to session-reward ratio I was accustomed to. Especially with swings in the mix. I did varied the bent press rep scheme allot between singles, double, singles to 10m OH carry and even double to 10m OH carry at the end. I felt good, but still the resource/reward felt of. Than I decided that since listening to smarter people is the right thing to do I should not basterize good, well though, working programs.

Meanwhile, after reading and watching Gada/Mace Swings for ROP Warm-up I made a 2.5 kg begginer gada from a broomstick and some plates (actually it was 5 kg which I dropped to 2.5 kg after 12 sec of trying to swing it), found this and started to learn. Than I went into @Pavel Macek's http://practicalhungkyun.com/ and purchased the PHK intro kit.

This all thing is not even resembling a program. Not to mention that strength training is not my sport. I play beach volleyball and boulder. I needed something that is sustainable, demands little resources (both in time and energy) and that works for my goals.

So I took a notebook, sat outside on a bench, did some log mining, thought about what served me the most in recent year and started writing my goal.

Goal (singular):
Continue to improve my Balance (the 3rd B in Gray Cook 4Bs - ability to move while keeping stability and alignment - what we usually call "strength") and improve my Bounce (the 4th B - high demands of dynamic linkage and coordination, power generation and energy re-usage - what we usually call "power").​

Guide lines:

• Low resource
  • Scripted program by someone else - it is bad enough that I am my own technique coach. No good reason to program for myslef. Also helps with the first point. Someone else wrote it. Just do it.
  • Keep learning and improve gada skills.
    • Since I started gada before PHK it is the first skill set to learn. Trying to learn both at once will make me bad at everything. PHK will be the next skill set.
Subjective preferences and self observation (based in log mining):
  • Keep OS based morning prep - it makes me feel good
  • Near daily sessions - I respond well to high-frequency training
  • I feel that from all the lift the bent press gives me the most

Daily morning prep:
  • PHK both hands lift the sky + stance training
    • I know, I know... But it is NOT following the program/method, just stealing a bit from it. Plus, both hands... is really cool.
  • OS resets
  • Some of carry, heavy if not Cook drill
Balance (aka strength) program:
I followed Justa's singles with H&T and bent press and with worked well for both, but I had to keep the bent press cycles short because the weight jumps are too big to stay in the 70-80% range. I thought about increasing reps every week instead of weight but didn't want to mess with a working programs. Than I so Does Easy Strength make all other programs obsolete?? and re-read Paul Mcllroy article. I read it a loooong time ago and didn't get it's genius than. Mcllroy mostly did the adjustment for me so I took his Bench routine A, which is 5 days a week. Since I feel that the bent press is more of low-rep lift compared to the bench press I start the first week with singles, and might move up in weight after the triples week (I consider it a minor enough adjustment that at most will cost me a "wasted" week).

5 Days a week.
Week 1: @28kg x 1, 2 sets each side on day 1, add a set each day - 6 sets each side on day 5
Week 2: @28kg x 2, 2 sets each side on day 1, add a set each day - 6 sets each side on day 5
Week 3: @28kg x 3, 2 sets each side on day 1, add a set each day - 6 sets each side on day 5
Week 4: @32kg x 1, 2 sets each side on day 1, add a set each day - 6 sets each side on day 5
Week 5: @32kg x 2, 2 sets each side on day 1, add a set each day - 6 sets each side on day 5
Week 6: @32kg x 3, 2 sets each side on day 1, add a set each day - 6 sets each side on day 5

Week 4 might be sets of 28kg x 4... I'll see how it feels.

Week 7: Rest and test.

Bounce (aka power) program:
Near daily: Gada swinging - the learning progression from https://www.indianclubs.com.au/gada-mace/
2-3 times a week: Power sessions from Dynami

I planned the work. Now it is time to work the plan.

Morning prep

OS resets
PHK
  • Both hands lift the sky
  • Stance training - 9 breaths
OH wall squats x 5
OH hack squats @rice bag x 5
Farmer's carry @68kg x 30m

Evening session
Movement prep

Both hands lift the sky
OS resets
Brettzel bent armabr @12kg x 3 + 3
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
Brettzel bent armabr @16kg x 3 (Left only)
Some club swings

Balance (aka strength) program - Modified Mcllroy Bench routine A
Bent press @28kg x 4 x 1 - 4 total sets, 2 each side

Bounce (aka power) program - Gada swings
Gada - 2.5 kg, handle chocked at 60 - 80 cm by feel

360s x (4 x (30 sec : 30 sec)) - start-stop:non-stop, 4 minutes total with no rest

Morning prep

PHK
  • Stance training - 9 breaths
OS resets
OH wall squats x 5

Late morning - bounce (aka power) program - Gada swings

Gada - 2.5 kg, handle chocked at ~80 cm

360s x (4 x (30 sec : 30 sec)) - start-stop:non-stop, 4 minutes total with no rest

Noon - bouldering
~2 hrs, prep on V0 - V2, practice on annoying yellow V3 (big room, right), green V4 (big room, right), black V5 (small room, end wall), purple V4 (small room, left).

Evening session
Movement prep

Both hands lift the sky
OS resets
Brettzel bent armabr @12kg x 3 + 3
Goblet squat @24kg x 5
Some club swings

Balance (aka strength) program - Modified Mcllroy Bench routine A

Bent press @28kg x 6 x 1 - 6 total sets, 3 each side

I applaud your vision to streamline your goal(s).

When I try to do that, I come up with "be indestructible and unstoppable," which might take a bit more training volume than I have to give.

I applaud your vision to streamline your goal(s).

When I try to do that, I come up with "be indestructible and unstoppable," which might take a bit more training volume than I have to give.

Not sure... seems we have the same goal, I just use fancy words :)

If I don't streamline my goal the I diverge very fast and since I don't want that to happen I pend tons of mental energy taming myself. So I prefer to streamline. I think the main difference between our wording of the goal is that I use words that directly relate to qualities I can train and use.

Morning prep

PHK
  • Stance training - 11 breaths
OS resets
OH wall squats x 5
Suitcase carry @32kg x 20m + 20m

Evening
Balance (aka strength) program
Bent press @28kg x 8 x 1

Bounce (aka power) program
Double push press (quick descend) @20kg+16kg x 4 x 5
One hand swing @24kg x
2 x 2 - dead-stop
2 x 2 : 2 - dead-stop : continues

Notes
  • Bent press: Groove is smooth. Feels very light after the 32kg doubles->10m carry on Tuesday.
  • Swings: Since I am in a back-to-basic-base-building mentality I decided to re-pattern my swing, especially the left side which miss some lat connection at the bottom. @Rif's article on dead-stop swings was very informative. I can find my missing lat there so I am gonna keep these format for now. The TUT really catch up with you even at such a low volume. I am very pleased with today's lessons.
  • No gada: The swings today took allot of focus and I felt that I might not have enough brain cells for gada.

Reactions: Rif
Morning prep

PHK
  • Stance training - 13 breaths - was suppose to be 11, I just lost track of when I was suppose to stop...
OS resets
OH wall squats x 5

Afternoon
Movement prep

Some OS resets
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
Some club swings

Balance (aka strength) program
Bent press @28kg x 10 x 1

Active rest - some Art of relaxation and micro both hands lift the sky - 1-2 "reps" over the KB before the set

Bounce (aka power) program

Notes
  • Active rest from PHK: The only downside for me on short sessions is that it is harder for me to get to a meditative state on a constant basis. I tired a 1-2 rep of both hands... before sets of bent press. While it is very different from the usual long sets of 20+ it did help me to be more meditative.
  • Gada swings: Keeps getting more fluid. My hitting power (BVB) increased allot, I guess the improved coordination/timing required by the gada. Still limited on real offence by too early approach that dissipate tons of power... Hope to have time when it will get cooler and I could practice some approaches at noon time.

Morning prep

PHK
  • Stance training - 13 breaths
OS resets
Leopard & Spiderman crawling

Late morning - Bounce program

Noon - Bouldering
~3 hrs. Some light V0-V2. Than allot of work on my V5 project.

Evening
Was super hungry and couldn't concentrate - took the rest of the day off and ate.

Morning prep
None. A good friend came back from 5 weeks in India and I went to meet her and we ended up talking for about 4 hours. Yesterday I didn't ate enough. The lack of food and the lack of morning prep gave their signals.

Afternoon - Bounce program

Balance program
Rest. The Mcllroy program is 5 days on / 2 off (or 5 on out of 7, it is not 100% clear from the article). Since I had yesterday off and today was not focused I decided to go for 4/2/6/2.

Evening - beach volleyball
~2hrs. Generally good but a little out of focus. some bad tactical choices.

Morning prep
PHK
  • Stance training - 13 breaths
OS resets
OH wall squats x 5

Late morning - bounce program
Gada swings. Freestyling and testing some 10-2, swing starts, "dead swings" and 1-arm work.

Noon - bouldering
~4:30 hrs. Started awful. Couldn't top V3s I easily did before. Did some freestyle traverse, V1 and V2 with skipping holds, just kept collecting volume with proper movement.
Than I had some rest and just before I went home one of the girls (little Gili) there started an interesting V5 problem (yellow, next to slab) and I joined her with two more friends. It was a long, good, fun work. We solved it, Eran topped it, I was a step from the top but (hopefully) just to tired. The day really turned form sub-par to good. I am interested to see how Gili will solve it since she is very short and should probably find a different beta for the last section.

Evening - balance program
Movement prep
Both hands lift the sky
Some OS restes
BB armbar @12kg x 3 + 3
Some club swings

Practice
Bent press @28kg x 12 x 1

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom