all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Today's Practice: Timeless Sinister
  • 3x5 goblet squat with 48kg
  • 10x10 one-arm swings with 48kg
  • 10x1 get-ups with 48kg
Very easy and comfortable session. i have added a pause at the bottom of the GSQ and a bit of prying as well. No biceps curls, though.

The important thing is to keep the hips stacked on the top of the other, so the top knee usually does not touch the ground. If it does, there is usually too much lumbar spine rotation - and we want t-spine rotation. Endpoint - improved t-spine rotation and hip extension, plus some glute stretch.

Pavel- due to old injuries,I am limited to doing a get up to my elbow.Is it still worth it to pursue heavier loads for this?If so,besides holding it overhead longer,any other ways to milk it?Thanks for your help.

Pavel- due to old injuries,I am limited to doing a get up to my elbow.Is it still worth it to pursue heavier loads for this?If so,besides holding it overhead longer,any other ways to milk it?Thanks for your help.
Even a partial get-up, or partial get-down (i.e. clean and press/push press/jerk) and going down where you can get is very beneficial. You and add 1-5 presses in each of the positions.

What if I cant do presses with one arm? I Cant hold the bell straight overhead--can only raise arm 45* from the horizontal plane.

Back
Top Bottom