all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

Yesterday's Practice: Timeless Sinister
  • 3x5 goblet squat with 48kg
  • 10x10 one-arm swings with 48kg
  • 10x1 get-ups with 48kg
I was going to do the timed test, but I forgot I had a vaccination scheduled. I'll be traveling soon, so I had to get vaccinated for tetanus, hepatitis, and typhoid. The doctor recommended rest, so I just did a lighter (timeless) session.

Great job Pavel. I'm curious, how do you feel? I mean any wth effects now that your on top of that goal? Has it given you anything or taken anything away?

Congratulations on your Sinister achievement, I have been following your journey from afar. Also looking forward to your Bent Press and Snatch journey. Out of interest, as I know you are a proponent on dumbbells in addition to kettlebells, what is your view of the DB Swing and Bent Press as an alternative to the KB Snatch and Bent Press. Thanks!

Congratulations on your Sinister achievement, I have been following your journey from afar. Also looking forward to your Bent Press and Snatch journey. Out of interest, as I know you are a proponent on dumbbells in addition to kettlebells, what is your view of the DB Swing and Bent Press as an alternative to the KB Snatch and Bent Press. Thanks!
I am a huge fan of dumbbells - I will actually teach the very first Hardstyle Dumbbell Lifting Fundamentals workshop in France: Hard Style Dumbbell Lifting - StrongFirst France

A dumbbell swing is a different animal - a great lift, but quite different from the kettlebell swing. Please see here: One-Arm Dumbbell Swing Tutorial [Free Video & .pdf Manual] - SIMPLEXSTRONG

The great advantage of the IPM program I am working on (again) is that it can be done with a kettlebell, dumbbell, or barbell. The bent press is pretty similar in all cases, dumbbell snatch and one-arm barbell snatch are of course different.

Back
Top Bottom